*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Quote:
When I was in flushing getting there was this kid who got punched in the eye over them or he told me he had a fair one. eye was bloody as hell over some shoes...I couldnt believe it & he was still waiting in line for them all beat up & clothes torn. talk about hype....

WUT U WANT HIM TO GO HOME WITHOUT HIS SHOES IM PRETTY SURE HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR. AFTER HE GOT HIS A** BEAT
laugh.gif

if anybody in SF needs cardinals, lemme know, i got a spot that still has some, no 9's or 9.5's though.

Quote:
WUT U WANT HIM TO GO HOME WITHOUT HIS SHOES IM PRETTY SURE HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR. AFTER HE GOT HIS A** BEAT

If you live in NY or if you were there this weekend with the bad weather. Rain & cold it wasnt worth getting you're @#%$ beat for anything. He did get them though. but how do you rock them all @#%$ up?
laugh.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

^aw cuz how you goin to take my sig....btw nice shirt, to bad it's 40 winers
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

hahahah!!! you know what's funny?? I'm moving next week and I ordered a pair or flints from eastbay!!! I don't know if they will be here before sat!!! If not I'll camp outside my old house!j/k! I'm about to cry!!! I'm trying to set my new address on the postal office so they can forward them to me, >:
mad.gif
but it's a process!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

If anyone in LA has a problem finding the Flint Grey's
Try the Sports Chalet in Burbank they have a pair of 10's only.
They have the Cardinal's in all sizes.
Good luck.

Is it just me, or are the Cardinals some of the best retros yet quality-wise? (Aside from being absolute fire!)
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

CHEA CHEA CHEA CHEA!!!...I just copped my pair in a size 9 of the Flints from Chi-Town's NT.

"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

has anybody order the VII on finishline and successfully got them? cuz i ordered them on saturday and still haven't gotten a tracking e-mail.

686587220_l.jpg

Got my finishline order in today (Flints Only) and i ordered SUPER late!!!! got tha cardinals easy at footlocker saturday night..

Thank you finish line...

For all you guys out there wondering...it looks like eastbay does have the cardinals and the flints listed on their website but when you go to order any particular size it comes back and says "sorry..we're out of stock on this item please try again later?"

Back
Top Bottom