*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Finishline is take to damn long to send my Cards but I had a couple pairs of Cards n sold them but IMO they are ugly the flints are so much better

just bought a pair of flints for retail this morning ....i slept on them on the RD
"If my shoes are lucky they only gettin 3 or 4 wears and i've been doin this for about 3 or 4 years"

got my flints that i ordered from finishline today.
"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."

Michael Jordan​

got my flints that i ordered finishline today.
"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."

Michael Jordan​

Quote:
Finishline sucks. I still havent got my order yet.

i agree :smh:
nono.gif

Got mine in yesterday... the box was i little messed up... but the shoes came out great!!!!

Thank You Finishline...

BkLYn ShOrTY, SHOESHOT707, when did u order ur shoes and what shipping did u use? SHOESHOT707 which VII's u get? cuz im still waiting for my order.

with this 3-10 day processing my order off finishline.com

now i know not to order from them in the future :x
sick.gif

"It's not where you're from, but what you ROC."

finishline is ridiculous...they sell their j's online when they don't have a inventory strictly for online sales.Talking about we are trying to locate your item from one of our retail stores...freakin BS.if i knew that i woulda went to the damn store in person instead of ordering online.

and for those who get their orders...what size did you guys order?...must not be a common size if they "located" it so fast.

email: [email protected]

Stop *****N'
Start a Revolution

I'm kind of heated with Finishline.com also, ordered the Purple through them cuz they were the first to put them up, and no stores around me were getting them. I ordered from them as soon as they put them up real late Friday night, and it still says processing. I used the cheapest shipping though. I've been calling everyday trying to get my tracking number, and just now I recieved this Email:

4/26/2006
Dear XXX,
We would like to update you on the status of your recent order 2104966467.
The following item(s) were unable to be fulfilled in our distribution center.
We are currently in the process of locating this item(s) in an additional fulfillment channel.
Qty Item # Item Description
1 1366033 AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO
Once these items have been shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation email containing a tracking number.
Your credit card will not be billed until the order has been shipped.
Regards,
Finish Line Customer Service
Sport.Life.Style

So does this mean that Im pretty much out of luck??? I hope they find them in their "additional fulfillment channel."

I just got that message too. Looks like I'ma end up with some creased, retro card-less, dented box VIIs.
Nice.
Out

255forlife,
thanks i actually wear a 12 in my 95's!! 11-11.5 was too tight for my 95's!!!anyone know how to get the flints in 11???

I still haven't gotten these yet
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

ay, did anyone who ordered from Eastbay get there shoes yet? I ordered Flints Saturday, i got the confirmation number later that day. Then Tuesday i got the Tracking number so i tried it on USPS site and it said that there's no record of the item. I called Eastbay and they said that that happens when something is recently shipped and that i should try the next day. I did and there's still no record of my order? Anyone no what's up with all that?
"Tell Me I Can't...I Don't Hear You"

I ordered from eastbay, and then they e-mailed me saying they were out of 11.5, they asked me if I wanted to wait until they re stocked or my money back. I took back my money, and I'm gonna wait a couple of months before I try to buy the cardinals again.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

Quote:
i got the Tracking number so i tried it on USPS site and it said that there's no record of the item

I have the same problem except it shows USPS got the package but it hasn't updated or anything for 2 days

Log in on eastbay.com and check you're order status. There should be a button that says "Track Shipment" or something.
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom