*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

pimp.gif

Worst offensive game so far this season.

Secondary getting beat like a drum.

Last edited:
Damn man...I just knew this **** was gonna happen. 

Short week. Confidence high...

mean.gif

Man this W feels good!! Didn't play our best game by any means, but for our D to hold Miami scoreless in the 2nd half, and Cam on that final drive...we might have a special group on our hands, boys. That Smitty catch on 4th down was stuff of legend.

Victory reps in distribution :pimp:

Also, our week 14 game against the Saints* has been officially flexed to SNF at last 
smokin.gif
 . Can't overlook a Bucs team next week, however, that's been playing pretty well of late. 

Keep enjoying the W, fellas...#KeepPounding!!

2 game winning 80+ yard drives in back to back weeks. Our guy has arrived.

Mike Mitchell's post game interview have me chills. He's become one of my favorites

^ Same here, man. Mitchell just gives the defense that extra edge...that swagger that we haven't had on that side of the ball in a long time. He's definitely made a fan out of me over the past couple months...kinda like a modern day Mike Minter with more speed/athleticism.

With his emergence, I think Godfrey's as good as gone this offseason. 

Serious question is it time to give up on Stew? Dude hurt again with his ankles, the same ankles for the last 3 years. I mean he sat out half of this year.

Not sure when he hurt it. I like his running style more than Deangelo's. I'm perfectly fine with Tolbert shouldering the load tomorrow. Guaranteed 3.5 ypc

Back
Top Bottom