*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

Just a quick shoutout to my NT Huddlers holding it down. :nerd:

I know he kinda disappeared after this game, but I think he will have a good rookie year. I'm excited for him and Samuel.

He got drilled in the Dolphins game and sat the rest of the game if I remember. Not sure if that has anything to do with why he didn’t get many targets

Riot tailgate? :nerd:

I’ll be close to the riot tailgate but we’re doing our own thing with friends. My ol lady is a cowboys fan :smh:. If anybody wants to link hit me up

Thinking about going down to the Bank to tailgate with fam & friends for the season opener

Then again if I get that close I might just buy a ticket to go in, never been inside the bank

Thinking about going down to the Bank to tailgate with fam & friends for the season opener

Then again if I get that close I might just buy a ticket to go in, never been inside the bank

The temptation is definitely going to be real. Not a bad seat at all in there, I just prefer to never sit above row 20 if I’m in the upper level. Gonna be ALOT of cowgirls fans there and sadly a lot of psl owners chose to sell and make a profit.

Prices are dropping on the secondary market and will probably keep doing so until Saturday afternoon. I’d have a hard time paying over $110 but I’m spoiled and usually never have to pay over face

Do it bro. This will be a great game to go to

We all need to link up one weekend for a tailgate before we get ****ty weather
Mannnn I’m gonna be hurt if we get ****ty weather...I got a couple homies from LA coming in. They cowboy fans but real Lowkey panthers fans, matter fact one of them names their son after cam. Lol

^ You gotta extra :nerd:

Not going, gotta save the coins :smh: Was a long hard decision to make but thats life, but I WILL be down there this season for a game so any NTkers in the area that wanna link and go hit the msg and we can set it up

Until then, voila

Dmgfx5DX0AA6jQl.jpg

Brings a tear to my eye :pimp:

Why did we throw to CJ Anderson twice on that drive when CMC has like 15 catches? He dropped the first one, why go back to him?

We needed help in the secondary big time. This is MAJOR. If Jackson continues to ball the secondary is gonna be nasty.

Plus we get Davis back after the bye. Oh man, this season is looking good.

What up fellas!

Checking in for the first time this season, some things I’ve taken away that I’m sure y’all discussed already:

As scared as I was about our o-line in July/August, I’ve been equally impressed by their performance a quarter of the way in. Looks nothing like the “weakness” most were perceiving it to be. Great adjustments at various spots.

They still saying McCaffrey can’t run between the tackles? Lol...some of the displays of power (especially in the Cincy game) these first few weeks have been beautiful.

For all the talk about Cam and his completion percentage, imagine if the drops so far were caught like most should have been. Or if he actually had his full WR corps available? Can’t wait to see things get even better when Byrd, Samuel, and hopefully Greg get back on the field.

Efe, Donte, and Ian...DJ too. Love this year’s group of rooks...let’s see how Ron/Norv integrate 12 into more of the gameplan in the weeks to come.

And, of course, about damn time Eric Reid has a home! For the first time, we have an owner who will do whatever it takes to put forth a winning product on the field. Love what Tepper’s doing.

Securing tix for Panthers/Skins as we speak. Might do Detroit too...wanna get down to the Bank eventually, but loving what I’m seeing so far!

#Keeeeeeeep

I think its time to shop around for another TE this year/next year

Hurts to see Olsen go out like this, but he was a soldier throughout his career so its expected

I really like how the team is looking so far, Tepper making solid moves and hes only 3 games in :pimp:

What up fellas!

What up man?! I agree with everything you said. SQUAD! :smokin

Word is Byrd and Samuel will be back Sunday. Its looking up fellas. Early bye was a blessing in disguise
A blessing in disguise, indeed.

Olsen right behind them. I say he’s back around week 8. He did some field work on the side yesterday and has been running
That is encouraging. After the whole Daryl Williams disaster in Week 1, I would rather ease Olsen in. Let Ian Thomas get some reps.

I think its time to shop around for another TE this year/next year

Hurts to see Olsen go out like this, but he was a soldier throughout his career so its expected

I really like how the team is looking so far, Tepper making solid moves and hes only 3 games in :pimp:

Olsen may have 2 years left. The best steal from Chicago back in 2011, became Cam's favorite target. I'll be sad when he hangs it up.

Let's see how Ian does, first. He could be that guy.

Tepper has started off great! #KeepPounding :smokin

The game is gonna be televised here in south jersey because it’s a giants game and the eagles are a late game, but I’ll be in Massachusetts on a weekend trip. Deflated that I’ll miss the game and Reid’s debut especially because I’ll work next Sunday too. Gonna have to switch that shift or something. 3 weeks no panthers is not the move.

I’m exicted to catch what I can of the game if possible and see highlights. Last two times we played the giants we hung almost 40 on em so I have confidence this should be a win.

Back
Top Bottom