*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

20211125_105305.jpg

Prepping courtesy of Darin Gantt

Joe Person's article that he posted this Friday has definitely put a spotlight on Matt Rhule and his inadequacies as an NFL head coach. This game will definitely be intriguing today.

welp sounds like we about to rebuild again huh?

I feel like we got some really good pieces but what’s happening ain’t it.

Who you talking Matt or Donald?

Bc both gotta go.

Both but I don’t have a clue how they can get rid of Sam with the 18 million owed next year and the amount of dead money we have. I’m guessing they’re trying to salvage any value and hoped he would put together decent film these last 2 weeks.

Rhule is just trying to think of every excuse and area of blame that he can divert attention to. A loss next week and I think Dave pulls the plug. Too much national attention that has come on quickly thanks to the chants last week and the Person article. For Joe to write that article that means there are several within the organization who also want him gone. Dave won’t stand to be embarrassed and a laughing stock. He’ll pull the plug if he’s willing to eat the money.

What's good y'all!

I know our team won't be good this year, but I'm interested to see how Baker fares. Rhule should be fired soon enough.

2015 feels like a long time ago.... I miss watching Cam :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

still here.

of course our first L comes in that fashion. awful first half but the second half rally was exciting, if nothing else. feels like we're in for another roller coaster of a year

and yeah, that roughing call was awful.

Went to the game Sunday, had crazy sits on the lower bowl…dog after the first quarter I went in the lobby stood at that bar and watched red zone.

That crap on the field is embarrassing. I just hope we go young and offense. But nothing like those clowns Stanley and Zac.

Hate to say it but CMC gone.

Get Robbie tf outta here.

Get dontae Jackson tf outta here

Get cj henderson tf outta here

Get chandler and Hatterfield tf outta here

Get Ian the TE tf outta here

Get chubba tf outta here

Get mcadoo tf outta here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom