sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Shout out to Hardy with 3 sacks! 
pimp.gif

Much better defense today SQUAD!

Man I need the panthers to come to Seattle so I can go to the game!!!

Great win today!

Shout out to all my fellow faithful Panther fans for not giving up or giving up on the Cats after that rough start.

View media item 706385
Stadium shook after that Hixon td. It was like the rain energized the fans. As soon as it started everyone just stood up and became more energized.

Loudest game at the bank that I've been to.

This is a special season fellas

SOMEONE GIVE ME TWO CLAPS AND A NATURE BOY!

Yoooo

If Seattle loses its next game and San Fran wins tonight and Sunday we get the #1 seed :pimp:

Last edited:
^ Yessir :pimp:

And it's officially a sprained PCL for 89. Gotta get this extra week off by taking care of business on Sunday in ATFAIL.

Yoooo

If Seattle loses its next game and San Fran wins tonight and Sunday we get the #1 seed
pimp.gif
eek.gif

glasses.gif

^ Yessir
pimp.gif

And it's officially a sprained PCL for 89. Gotta get this extra week off by taking care of business on Sunday in ATFAIL.
roll.gif

Yup, Smith is important. Plus it's better going into the playoffs winning rather than stumbling in. I'm hoping for no more injuries for our squad.

@Toretto  Please tell Me the name of the woman in your avy? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
:wow:  8)

:rofl:

Yup, Smith is important. Plus it's better going into the playoffs winning rather than stumbling in. I'm hoping for no more injuries for our squad.

@Toretto
 Please tell Me the name of the woman in your avy? :nerd:  

:lol: Sending PM now breh

I just wanna say the loss in 01 was bad but jake delhomme throwing our lives away to Arizona in 08 was some how worse IMO, to this day it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Enjoy this y'all...I really feel like we got a legit shot to hoist the lombardi come February

Last edited:
Yea that ARZ playoff game was gutwrenching, we drive RIGHT down the field and score to start the game and then everything went down the drain...stopped running the ball and Larry Fitz went nuts, with Anquan not even suiting up that night. :smh:

And that Delhomme extension set us back a few years, as did trading valuable draft picks for Everette Brown, Armanti Edwards, and the like (thanks Hurney smh). But we back now tho :pimp:

And that Delhomme extension set us back a few years, as did trading valuable draft picks for Everette Brown, Armanti Edwards, and the like (thanks Hurney smh).

:x

Good lawd I'm still disgusted. Set us back a couple years.

My cousin is Mario Addison #97 DE

He wore these gloves in a game, a couple games and he gave em to me. So sick 

#PanthersNation 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Those gloves are a thing of beauty @godICE :pimp: :pimp:

Merry Christmas fellas!! Don't know any real Panther fans up here in MD so y'all are kinda like extended famb...enjoy, stay blessed && stay safe today.

#KP :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom