Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

On local t.v it is. It might be on the cable news stations too, MSNBC, Fox, CNN, etc.

Why is this so important? Kids from areas around the nation get kinapped, killed every day. Why is this one so important that it is getting so much attention? I don't understand.

Why is this so important? Kids from areas around the nation get kinapped, killed every day. Why is this one so important that it is getting so much attention? I don't understand.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Because it's on t.v.

Because it's on t.v.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Because it's on t.v.

Fool I am asking why is this one getting the media attention that it is. Of course it is on TV, that is why I am even asking the question.
laugh.gif

Because it's on t.v.

Fool I am asking why is this one getting the media attention that it is. Of course it is on TV, that is why I am even asking the question.
laugh.gif

Because it's on t.v.

laugh.gif

Because people are interested in it.

Because it's on t.v.

laugh.gif

Makes no sense, the interest didn't come BEFORE the coverage, but ok. You got it.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Caucasian mother indicted on federal murder charges for the killing of her seed. Throw in the death penalty and voila, media attention all across the board.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean, that's how I see it. [/color]
smile.gif

Because it's on t.v.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Makes no sense, the interest didn't come BEFORE the coverage, but ok. You got it.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Caucasian mother indicted on federal murder charges for the killing of her seed. Throw in the death penalty and voila, media attention all across the board.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean, that's how I see it. [/color]
smile.gif

Because it's on t.v.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom