Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

indifferent.gif
...what if when she's released the real killer confesses or is brought to justice?
i find it disturbing how many pointed the finger at her, even though there was lack of evidence.

...that little girl's killer hasn't been bought to justice and america's legal system is an "institution" openly acting like a high school clique
"she's a party ----- so she should be put to death, regardless of evidence"
The only reason there is a lack of evidence is because she hid the Mother F'ing body for 2 damn years. 

Yes, I'm mad. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The law rather allow a guilty man to go free rather than an innocent man to be convicted

Think about what you just said. I'll give you a minute.

Originally Posted by msaba07

there's not a single person on this earth who believes she didnt kill her daughter ... not one ... 

Actually there were people outside the courthouse today with signs supporting her... stuff like "We still love you Casey" 
indifferent.gif

Those people are almost as crazy as she is. What drives you to go defend the most hated woman in America?

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by msaba07

there's not a single person on this earth who believes she didnt kill her daughter ... not one ... 

Actually there were people outside the courthouse today with signs supporting her... stuff like "We still love you Casey" 
indifferent.gif

Those people are almost as crazy as she is. What drives you to go defend the most hated woman in America?
I actually dont believe she killed her. Im pretty sure she knows who did tho...

indifferent.gif
...what if when she's released the real killer confesses or is brought to justice?
i find it disturbing how many pointed the finger at her, even though there was lack of evidence.

31 *#%%%#! days! google search on her computer on how to break a neck, how to make chloroform, death, and household weapons>???? A *#%%%#! NANNY NAMED ZANNY!!!!! an abandoned car belonging to casey smellin like a dead body and traces of chloroform in the trunk. bizarre diary entries. did i mention a nanny named zanny?

i find it disturbing how dumb some people can be....

if you are defending this woman i really dont know what to say.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

indifferent.gif

31 *#%%%#! days! google search on her computer on how to break a neck, how to make chloroform, death, and household weapons>???? A *#%%%#! NANNY NAMED ZANNY!!!!! an abandoned car belonging to casey smellin like a dead body and traces of chloroform in the trunk. bizarre diary entries. did i mention a nanny named zanny?

i find it disturbing how dumb some people can be....

if you are defending this woman i really dont know what to say.
People will tell you that isn't good enough evidence, and it isn't illegal to be a horrible person
30t6p3b.gif

I agreed with the Prosecutors when they said just use common sense people

I don't know if it's late, but this has been dubbed the first CSI verdict case. At least that's what I have gathered from news in Australia about the case.

Meaning that people have been so "brain-washed" with shows like CSI who knock every case out of the park, they prove everything straight up through forensic evidence. In actuality it takes a multitude of factors other than strictly evidence to prove a case.

That was the main thought as to why the deliberations were so short, because everyone could not agree without a shadow of a doubt she did it.

She will be found guilty in a Civil suit, if there is one.

that broad might as well be in jail 
her life can only go downhill from this point on 

the family relationship is already torn so what does she have left 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by env

can't she come out and say if she did it or not, now?
If she wanted to, yes.
And no, they cant reopen this trail again if she said it. Double Jeopardy. 
Admitting to perjury? I think that carries time with it automatically, correct?

Honestly, she better disappear into another country because with her big forehead and hairline, aint no way the public wont recognize her and say things to her when she goes out.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Honestly, she better disappear into another country because with her big forehead and hairline, aint no way the public wont recognize her and say things to her when she goes out.

this ladies life is over in jail or free, my professor thinking shes gonna get murdered in jail

was i the only one who thought she looked hot today at sentencing??? way better with her hair down and more relaxed clothing...she could get it...can i get a co-sign

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Originally Posted by env

can't she come out and say if she did it or not, now?
If she wanted to, yes.
I dont think so...? Im not 100%.. (I Still have much to learn 
laugh.gif
)
She didnt testify throughout the whole trial... she was never under oath ... 

If she wanted to, yes.
laugh.gif
)
actually she was given the maximum sentence for four counts of perjury.. but the judge commuted the sentence based on the time she's already done, so she's getting out in a week.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif
)
actually she was given the maximum sentence for four counts of perjury.. but the judge commuted the sentence based on the time she's already done, so she's getting out in a week.
indifferent.gif
Well hopefully in that week another broad in there will get it in
user1680_1156825450.jpg

You right. She had 4 counts of giving false info to the police in a missing person's case. Misdemeanor. I dont think thats considered Perjury though . I think its simply what the charges said. Lying to the police. You dont have to be under oath to give info to a police officer or investigator 
he was asking if she were to admit to murder .. lets say next week. Would she be convicted of perjury. And i was saying i dont think so cause she was never under oath. She never went up to testify and put her had on 

the book and swear to tell the truth. Thats an oath. 

Im pretty sure.. Idk 
laugh.gif

You right. She had 4 counts of giving false info to the police in a missing person's case. Misdemeanor. I dont think thats considered Perjury though . I think its simply what the charges said. Lying to the police. You dont have to be under oath to give info to a police officer or investigator 
he was asking if she were to admit to murder .. lets say next week. Would she be convicted of perjury. And i was saying i dont think so cause she was never under oath. She never went up to testify and put her had on 

the book and swear to tell the truth. Thats an oath. 

Im pretty sure.. Idk 
laugh.gif

Basically the only way she could have perjured herself was by testifying in court, which she didn't. Her mom will probably get tried for perjury becuase she's a %$@!+@$ idiot but this girl basically got away with murder because she didn't have to testify. She could admit to it as soon as she gets out of jail and there will be no legal consequences (besides civil court and whatnot) because of double jeopardy.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Basically the only way she could have perjured herself was by testifying in court, which she didn't. Her mom will probably get tried for perjury becuase she's a %$@!+@$ idiot but this girl basically got away with murder because she didn't have to testify. She could admit to it as soon as she gets out of jail and there will be no legal consequences (besides civil court and whatnot) because of double jeopardy.
Yeah i figured. I just wasnt 100% sure. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? 

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Yeah i figured. I just wasnt 100% sure. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? 
Laptop broke a while ago and shortly after that my xbox got stolen and my apartment wouldn't cover it even though I had rentals insurance. Dudes took my headset and everything
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I just got a new one though so ill add you again when i get my live account back.

Back
Top Bottom