Official Cavaliers vs Celtics - Eastern Conference Semis Game 1 Post

eek.gif
wally goin to the rack

Cassell went for ball and his hand went through onto his back shoulder, got a little jersey and LeBron went down. Why was James flailing away and checking hismouth for blood??? He was trying to get a flagrant call and it worked.

Cassell will most likely be suspended for the rest of the series.

Lebron always embellishes the aftermath of getting hit....if you can't taste blood in your mouth, then don't check your lip.

wow its 8 vs 5 out there(celtics/refs collabo) and cavs are only down 4. props to them

I don't ever see any black people @ Boston games. Except for the 3 random black dudes peppered in the front row.

• That wasn't a flagrant foul, but Cassell did sneak a lil' hand to Lebron's mouth once I rewound the play and hit the super slow-mo.
• Rondo is showing me something this season, just never had a chance to say it. Son plays like TJ Ford should have been.
laugh.gif
@ Ben Wallace with the fadeaway.
• I'm loving the physical play this postseason, especially when Lebron crashes into a starting PG at half court.

*edit*
roll.gif
@ the headband adjustment..

PS:

Rondo =
huggybear.jpg

My-T.

brons no longer respected in my eyes. how u gon flop everything and be a superstar? u dont have to flop it ull get the calls...u can already take 3 steps

I'm happy KG and my boy Jesus will finally have a shot for a ring...but I would only cheer for em' if the Pistons get eliminated (hopefully not by theC's if they advance).

U-Conn *****!

This fugly half and to be down 4 is Aiiiight.

Gotta do better on the boards and just flat out have to start making shots. Plain and simple. Cavs can win this game.

Damn, I still don't know who I dislike more in this series. I like a lot of the individual players, but it's like would I prefer to get eaten by ashark or a tiger?
I like Rondo. One of the brightest stars of this season's second half.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow its 8 vs 5 out there(celtics/refs collabo) and cavs are only down 4. props to them

Cleveland has 18 FTA compared to Boston's 10 FTA. Further proof that your basketball knowledge is equivalent to Kwame Brown's.
laugh.gif

lmao.....fried.

i never said it on here but in person when every1 spoke bout this series i said rondo would give it to west and everyone was hard on west. rondos a beast, heshouldnt even sub for cassell except to get some rest.

I saw that Chinese lady acrobat/bowl flipper at a KU basketball game this year...it was amazing. Chick got like a 10 minute standing ovation when she exitedthe court.

Back
Top Bottom