Official Cavs @ Heat 1/25

Wade vs Bron >>>> Kobe vs Bron
It’ll be the 21st meeting between the two, James getting 11 wins so far toWade’s nine. Head-to-head, their stat lines are close to identical—James isaveraging 28.9 points, 5.6 rebounds and 7.7 assists on 47 percent shooting, Wadehas 27.6 points, 5.4 rebounds and 6.7 assists on 46 percent shooting. And eachplayer has topped the 40-point mark four times against the other’s team.
GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!

mo and west is out?.... mo gave chalmers fits the last couple times...
wade needs to learn to play with skip and trust him to set things up...

Let's go Heat
pimp.gif

im gonna call it.... beasley is gonna be hot in the 1st, then get yanked and subbed for haslem...
smh.gif
... the coach acts like he has to make these subs even when not necessary.... i think i can honestly say that beasley would have better stats if not playing with wade... if he had the freedom to shoot like some of players in his draft class dude would be beasting...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

im gonna call it.... beasley is gonna be hot in the 1st, then get yanked and subbed for haslem...
smh.gif
... the coach acts like he has to make these subs even when not necessary.... i think i can honestly say that beasley would have better stats if not playing with wade... if he had the freedom to shoot like some of players in his draft class dude would be beasting...

alien.gif
Most Un-knowledgeable Heat fan I have ever heard.

Of course beasley would get more points if he was not playing with Wade, that would make him the number one option.
eyes.gif

I actually need the Heat to lose tonight because the Raptors are 1 game back
pimp.gif

So a loss tonight would be great and once we beat you guys on wednesday that will put us in 5th place
pimp.gif

So for tonight and only tonight...

Go Cavs Go
laugh.gif

u gotta give it up to shaq....38 and still going strong. damn i want them white/black/gold lebron vii's

u gotta give it up to shaq....38 and still going strong. damn i want them white/black/gold lebron vii's

Back
Top Bottom