Official Cavs @ Heat 1/25

Originally Posted by belle155

any CLE fans gonna be at the heat game next week?  that should be another good one

pimp.gif

I'm looking for tix

Good game by both teams. Very sloppy playing by Cavs nonetheless, not our best basketball. Wade should've penetrated to hole in the last 20 seconds. I'm glad Varajeo is getting the respect he deserves. He is one of our best defensive players. As far as trades go, let's dead that talk. I want the exact same roster we have to finish this season. Our chemsitry is unmatched.

Wade only scored 2 points in the second half though.
smh.gif

Let's not forget our second and third player off the bench, as well as our starting pg were out.

This gotta be the Cavs year.

Spoiler [+]

I feel that if the Cavs were to get Jamison it would increase their chances on locking up a championship birth. Last season they focused on Lebron and the cavs went cold in the playoffs. Jamison is a solid guy who you can rely on to produce offensively just in case playoff time.

Cavs fans what you think? You like your team the way it is going into the playoffs or you think you need to add a piece?

Originally Posted by S4L3

D-Wade=Professional Choke Artist...

You say this like Wade never comes up clutch... he is definitely one of the more clutch players in the league

Not a Cavs fan but they do NOT need to make a move. Their talent on paper isn't so hot but that chemistry is unmatched. Bringing in Jamison or Amare(which would be a god awful trade) destroys their groove.

Although we all thought they had the best chemistry last year and then they got cold in the East Finals.

Sometimes you just cant ignore adding talent on the team look at the celtics.

Lebron and Amare
sick.gif

man like i said last year chemistry does NOT win a title. we would have won last year if it did.

if we can do somethin like jamison for JJ and Z id be all for it only because most of the scenarios i saw had Z being bought out and coming right back.

i mean if in the end we trade JJ and a pick for amare or jamison, id say do it. JJ is young and explosive but amare and jamison can give you 20 on any night. the defense is there already, but we've always lacked a SOLID #2 scorer. Mo is good for his 15 a night but as we saw last year, he might disappear in the playoffs. if he disappears in the playoffs, lebron might disappear for good. id risk losing JJ for a ring. we DO need 1 more piece, just 1.

Jehlers02 wrote:
Sometimes you just cant ignore adding talent on the team look at
the celtics.

You are right but not at this point in the season IMO. If they were gonna
make a trade though Jamison>Amare

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Wade only scored 2 points in the second half though.
smh.gif

Let's not forget our second and third player off the bench, as well as our starting pg were out.

This gotta be the Cavs year.

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Is it safe to say LBJ is building a case for DPOY again?

The block on Durant, then the steal tonight...Those type of plays stick in people's minds...
all i want is to NEVER hear people say this guy hasnt improved in every category each and every year hes been in the league. I am sorry but ive watched this guy go from a garbage shooter and bad defender to a very good and smart shooter and an outstanding defender

I am sorry. I use to say kobe was the best in the league but NO DOUBT lebron james is the got damn BEST player in the league. Hes not number 2 he is number 1

Kobe may be more clutch but for how long til lebron masters that???

I am sorry i am a laker fan and a kobe fan but the thing that truly makes lebron a far superior player than kobe is his basketball iq and he is just flat out smarter than kobe.

the way kobe has been playing lately i question if kobe has a brain at all!!

As good as that dunk was on Wade, ya'll really aren't gonna' say anythin' about Lebron doin' the wave and frailing like a little school girl after coming down?

Lebron is a much better defender but DPOY
smh.gif
? Just because he gets a few second hand blocks and decides to guard the star player just 1 time during the entire game doesn't mean he's DPOY.

The fact that the only time wade guarded lebron he got a block will be lost because wades bad pass/missed free throws

Just a bad turn of events.

Back
Top Bottom