Official CAVS VS KNICKS 2/4 7:30 vol Knicks fans can only wish

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Down by 5, a much better showing than monday I'll take it.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
they still gonna take the L

just fall back

Originally Posted by Fitness Guru

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

That's why i can't stand some die hard fans..you might as well just watch on Laker games for the rest of your life and not be open to the game of basketball..reminds me of a guy at work, all he does regurgitates whatever he hears on TV...but knows nothing else of the rest of the league..Lost all credibility when he said if Magic was the greatest player in NBA history, and if not then he is top three...I just walked away after that comment...

What did you just say?

I understood exactly what he was trying to say.

this season i see kobe/lebron being the second coming of magic/bird back in the day... dudes just want to compete in any way possible.

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

28 Points 5 rebounds 5 assists @ the Half... Already beat Kobe in boards & dishes... Knicks need this Win...
damn if he gets 50+ and a triple dub, has that been done at MSG? can't break the scoring record, set a new record i guess haha

Laker fans leave the thread.

Please.

We got a game we need to focus on.

I hope Lebron breaks the record. Its something that won't matter come playoff time and IMO thats all we need to worry about.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Please.

I hope Lebron breaks the record. Its something that won't matter come playoff time and IMO thats all we need to worry about.

Please.

are you the laker fans authority around here or something? foh
grin.gif

Please.

Suck my !%%* N'

rofl @ tupac. get off your high horse man.

tell me why the hell you're in this post in the first place.

rofl @ tupac. you a dope laker fan and all but why do you care so much about laker fan reputation on here. stop worrying about the next man.

Back
Top Bottom