Official CAVS VS KNICKS 2/4 7:30 vol Knicks fans can only wish

47 years since a NBA has given up back to back 50 point games...
smh.gif
Thx Knicks

This game is so corny to me.

LeBron could do these numbers every night if the Cavs ran the offense this way.
This is boring. I would hate to be Z or Mo or any of those guys right now. And don't give me anything about the assists he has from dominating the ballpossession.

I'm sure ESPN will love this. But there is a big difference from a great performance and a great game (statline) in my opinion and this is thelatter.

HOW did Harrington's shot not go through?
eek.gif
I thought that was moneyoff the release.
true 3 blue:
TERRIBLE CALL ON NATE.

NO TRAVEL ON LEBRON?

smh.gif

Legit gripe.

real talk, lee could have pummeled that last shot by james, and he didn't even try. you can't just give up free layups to superstars

Originally Posted by JayDubH11

This is boring. I would hate to be Z or Mo or any of those guys right now. And don't give me anything about the assists he has from dominating the ball possession.

I'm sure ESPN will love this. But there is a big difference from a great performance and a great game (statline) in my opinion and this is the latter.
ohwell.gif

feel sorry for the Knicks. Stern and all the refs dont want the Cle lost tonight, especially Lebron tries super hard to pass Kobe last game.

Originally Posted by JayDubH11

This is boring. I would hate to be Z or Mo or any of those guys right now. And don't give me anything about the assists he has from dominating the ball possession.

I'm sure ESPN will love this. But there is a big difference from a great performance and a great game (statline) in my opinion and this is the latter.

Yo, I was waiting until the end of the game to type something similar.

I'm not trying to take anything away from him, but this was a "quiet" 50+. He was gunning and his scoring just seemed forced. Never really was inthe flow of the offense. On top of that, he didn't have any spectacular plays (besides the alley-oop).

He still did his thing... But yeah, I'd agree that this was a better statline than the actual game he played.

Knicks need to learn how to play defense.

Not even the Thunder....heck not even the worst NBA team in history, the Sixers, gave up back to back 50 point games....

Anybody who says Lebron is trying to score more than Kobe's 61 is an idiot. If he was trying to score 61, he wouldn't have 11 assists.

Originally Posted by nam3l3ss

feel sorry for the Knicks. Stern and all the refs dont want the Cle lost tonight, especially Lebron tries super hard to pass Kobe last game.

alien.gif

why is cleveland still taking a timeout?

i'm following this game on espn gamecast

Back
Top Bottom