Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

Gawd forbid someone chases a loose ball and collides with Lebron 
eyes.gif

Its a good thing Chalmers decided to show up tonight. Otherwise this would have been ugly. Bron and Wade not really doing much in the first half. But Chalmers kept them close enough that they could still steal this one back if one of them can get it going in the second half.

Heat are very veryyy good at closing out 1-3 quarters. Always go on a run. Rondo can't get any rest of celts wanna win

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Where's the foul?

NBA is so rigged! Blatent!

NFL >

Get the hell outta here with this man 
grin.gif

No Celtics fan was blaming the loss on the refs on Monday, it was just bad officiating in general and everyone, fans of all teams agreed on it, except for you apparently.

All you have to post about in this game so far is trying to mock Celtics fans for something we weren't even saying?

Anyway good half, Bostons looking great but Lebron and Wade won't stay this quiet for the entire time so the second half should be entertaining.

Chalmers and Rondo are both going off right now hopefully Rondo can keep the scoring up and break over 30. 

I'm excited 
pimp.gif

Good 1st half for the Celtics, great 1st half by Rondo.

Excellent adjustment by Doc to trap Wade on pick and rolls and doubling him on post ups.

Chalmers has been Miami's best player so far

Originally Posted by Curious24

are these the perma boston away uniforms?

Nah, these are the road alternates. Idk why they're wearing them in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Curious24

are these the perma boston away uniforms?

Nah, these are the road alternates. Idk why they're wearing them in the playoffs.
They've worn them against the Heat before. In the 2010 playoffs I know they wore them at least one game in Miami, but I bet they'll be back to the regular Green with White for any upcoming road games. 

Back
Top Bottom