Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

What a joke. This should have been an amazing playoff game, but crap calls ruin the outcome. I'd rather the C's lose knowing they got beat, than question it forever because of bogus calls.

Refs are #$@#, but the "big 3" killed us. No one showed up but Rondo. Pietrus, Dooling, Pierce, KG, all #$@!#! up. This series is over.

Danny, please get rid of Ray and KG. Build a bench, and for god's sakes get rid of Pietrus.

Have nothing to say so we have to slurp Rondo.

Meanwhile his decision to stop being aggressive in the second half lost the game.

Keep passing up open shots
happy.gif

Wade and LBJ get every call, litterally every single one. Pierce got 3 fouls for just getting in position on Lebron.

I can't believe we couldn't pull this one out, too many fast breaks IMO, we played solid halfcourt D most of the game but our shots weren't great. KG playing soft in the paint.

There was a reach in by Rondo on LBJ, that wasn't called. However, that foul by Wade on Rondo, without a doubt, SHOULD'VE been called.

Fantastic game by #9.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I find it funny that rondo had a better game than bron and wade combined yet if u sneeze anywhere near those two it's a foul. Refs had to give rondo that call he deserved it
manufactured superstars

imagine if every all star had that ref help

the hornets got the 1st pick though
it is obvious now

Mario Chalmers saved this game for the Heat in the first half. Boston should have been up by 15 to 20 at the break with Rondo's effort and lack thereof by Wade and James.

Refs definitely soured an otherwise great game. Thought they were not good all around but of course the non-call on Wade was the biggest mistake.

Rondo was great but he was beaten off the dribble too many times.

Boston got 44-8-10 from their best player and still lost...... That tells u all u need to know about this series. It's over. This was a game they HAD TO and SHOULD HAVE won, and they didnt do it. 
[font=Helvetica Neue, helvetica, verdana, arial, sans-serif]http://twitter.com/#!/wszczerbiak[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, helvetica, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, helvetica, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Wally Szczerbiak though...[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, helvetica, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, helvetica, verdana, arial, sans-serif]It cant be said enough, the refs are ruining these playoffs[/font]

LMAO BOSTON IS MAD.

SHOUT OUT TO THE NYK FANS HATING IN HERE.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Refs are #$@#, but the "big 3" killed us. No one showed up but Rondo. Pietrus, Dooling, Pierce, KG, all #$@!#! up. This series is over.

Danny, please get rid of Ray and KG. Build a bench, and for god's sakes get rid of Pietrus.

PEACHES!

So Rondo gets smacked in the face= no call which was an easy 2 points for Miami.

Wade kicks KG= and 1

Oh ok. Those two plays changed the game. I don't care what anyone says.

I hate the C's btw.

Goddamn Rondo was a savage out there. Plus he was talking $**% to Lebron on the last shot in regulation.
laugh.gif

That missed open three in transition by Ray then that made three by Battier swung this game. Rondo
smokin.gif
the only pg that can give you that stat line. He really needs to keep this confidence in his J. Chalmers had a hell of a game as well.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by JD617

nmjfpj.jpg
And that's why they lost right?

Also Rondo 
pimp.gif
Not why they lost.

But it took what should have been 2 fouls into an easy 2 points for Miami and momentum with a drunk.

But seriously Rondo balled out of his mind 
Just checkin'

Also, Wade and LeBron tried to give this game away with all those missed free throws 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Heckuva game! Boston shouldn't be discouraged, they have figured some good stuff out.

Shoutout to that Alaskan Mario Chalmers! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I find it funny that rondo had a better game than bron and wade combined yet if u sneeze anywhere near those two it's a foul. Refs had to give rondo that call he deserved it
manufactured superstars

imagine if every all star had that ref help

the hornets got the 1st pick though
it is obvious now
You idolize a rapist.

Fall back.

2 down 2 to go..
But this guy Rondoe.. 

I got mad respect for him playing every min.. 

And stepping up bussin up my Heaters like that.

Have nothing to say so we have to slurp Rondo.

Meanwhile his decision to stop being aggressive in the second half lost the game.

Keep passing up open shots
happy.gif

He played 53 minutes, you dunce.

Back
Top Bottom