OFFICiAL CHANCE THE RAPPER THREAD. ACID RAP-OUT NOW!/ Tour Dates Added to Pg 1

I'm waiting for the tape
Hope it's not all gospel music though

That Acid Rap tape made me a fan

Same feelings I have, but from the songs we've heard so far Angles and Somewhere in Paradise (now Blessings) it seems the mixtape is going more into that route

I'm waiting for the tape
Hope it's not all gospel music though

Makes me think even more that UltraLight Beam was originally Chances song.... or obviously his idea.

Man, it's really crazy how completely different from Acid Rap his songs/themes are these days. On Acid Rap it really seemed at times like he had lost or was losing his faith and questioning God. (And I still be asking God to show his face) (And why God phone die everytime that I call on him, if his son had a twitter I wonder if I would follow him) stick out. I'm sure having a daughter changed his life and perspective. I still really enjoy the way that he raps. I'm excited for Chance 3.

And Donnie Trumpet on that trumpet... :smokin Surf was too enjoyable to me.

Last edited:
https://vid.me/rznB

been waiting on this song 
pimp.gif

Same feelings I have, but from the songs we've heard so far Angles and Somewhere in Paradise (now Blessings) it seems the mixtape is going more into that route
If Kanye's been handling some of the production I'm expecting old school beats with the new age twist,

I'm down to give it a try, I enjoyed a few of the newer tracks Angels in particular. And Sunday Candy was a nice vibe from the older mix
Makes me think even more that UltraLight Beam was originally Chances song.... or obviously his idea.

Man, it's really crazy how completely different from Acid Rap his songs/themes are these days. On Acid Rap it really seemed at times like he had lost or was losing his faith and questioning God. (And I still be asking God to show his face) (And why God phone die everytime that I call on him, if his son had a twitter I wonder if I would follow him) stick out. I'm sure having a daughter changed his life and perspective. I still really enjoy the way that he raps. I'm excited for Chance 3.

And Donnie Trumpet on that trumpet...
smokin.gif
Surf was too enjoyable to me.
I still play Acid Rap

That Druggy, down vibe is Wow!
nthat.gif

Songs like Lost, Cocoa Butter Kisses, Paranoia, Acid Rain

I can't even compare it to the Surf mix it's two completely different vibes

Hoping for a Kendrick Feature

Since he pulled J Cole together for a track.

Last edited:
Cocoa Butter Kisses and Favorite Song have stayed in the rotation the past few months :pimp:

Looking up
Looking forward
Looking down

Head in the clouds
Mind in orbit
Smiling down from heaven

Dope mix of some of his best features. Great for people who have been Chance fans as well as those who may be on the fence and haven't heard too much

Almost fell out my chair when I heard HaHaDavis "Big Fella" in the beginning

Im just gon wait til the whole thing comes out. I hope he got alot of songs on this and eem includes Angels & Somewhere In Paradise too

Back
Top Bottom