-[Official Chargers vs Colts Thread]- vol. Philip Rivers Appreciation

Originally Posted by Chitownslegend

Peyton= King of choking
smh.gif
come again?

your short term memory must be lacking son, Super Bowl Champs anyone? I'm a diehard Charger fan and couldnt be happier about the game today but damn... tocall Peyton a "choker" is borderline blasphemy, especially if youre a Colts fan.

smh.gif
at everybody callin manning a choker, can my D and secondary get some props? They were deflecting passes all throughout both of those comeback drives.

BTW I disagree with manning being a choker.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

but accomplish so little in the league as him

In two seasons he is 27-7 with two playoff wins...theres not many QB's to have a better start to their career than that...

Point taken, but that record is due more to the fact that he plays on a team with the likes of LT, and Gates rather thanhis own individual exploits. Now I'm not saying he's a bum but he's not among the upper echelon QBs in the league.

i've been meaning to say this for a while...

you're the biggest clown in the history of this sports section on NT...you take the cake, nimrod

yesterday you were a Colts fan and now you replaced that with the Chargers, eh?

being a Yanks and a Red Sox fan at the same time is impossible...straight up blasphemy
off with your head, peasant

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

In two seasons he is 27-7 with two playoff wins...theres not many QB's to have a better start to their career than that...

Point taken, but that record is due more to the fact that he plays on a team with the likes of LT, and Gates rather than his own individual exploits. Now I'm not saying he's a bum but he's not among the upper echelon QBs in the league.

I see your point but he has honestly won these last two games almost single handedly...

Point taken, but that record is due more to the fact that he plays on a team with the likes of LT, and Gates rather than his own individual exploits. Now I'm not saying he's a bum but he's not among the upper echelon QBs in the league.

I see your point but he has honestly won these last two games almost single handedly...

I see the Chargers Defense gets no love.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I see your point but he has honestly won these last two games almost single handedly... (*buggz edit: and mainly the whole season)

I see the Chargers Defense gets no love. (buggz ednote: See my reply to manning choking,
tired.gif
. Chargers don't get love in any posititon no jeff garcia)

Bam. Got Em. See Soulja Boy: Yahh trick. Yahh.

^Word, I'm more worried about the Defense gettin picked apart by Brady & co than LT+PR putting up points

I mean don't expect our D to shut down a great Tom Brady. I didn't expect them to shut down a great Peyton Manning/Colts. But the fact that they makethe big play when they need to, is why they deserve their props. And is why I think we have a good chance with the pats.

nice W tpday by the chargers? any one know what that status of LT and Rivers is? Dam its crazy out here in SD i've never seen soo may charger flags hangingout cars in my life hahah

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

nice W tpday by the chargers? any one know what that status of LT and Rivers is? Dam its crazy out here in SD i've never seen soo may charger flags hanging out cars in my life hahah

Was just watching ESPN and said they should be able to play on Sunday.

--The Chargers never get credit, even in impressive wins like this one..

--The Pats are pretty much invincible but anything can happen on any given Sunday..

--LT with only 28 yrds?! LT a non-factor in a Charger victory? Niiiice...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by 18th letter

i hope the colts get waxed by the chargers

it will save them the embarrassment of getting

destroyed by the patriots...again

We had a 3 game winning streak against the Pats before we lost to them by 4 during the season. What are you talking about?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

this season i meant

it would be great to see peyton walk off the field with his helmet still on and his head bowed in shame
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

people who say peyton blew it, what about those guys that missed catches???
it can't ALWAYS be his fault...anyways i am going to enjoy watching rivers
get smashed by the PATRIOTS defense

i can't stand shawn no-neck roid head merriman for some reason

ohhh man, just got home, great game, and as i said earlier it was a close game and we did win, on to NE,. im exited/nervous...

...NOW, back to reality, its gonna be a tough and CLOSE game, well see what happens

GO CHARGERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom