Official Chicago Bears @ Cincinnati Bengals [October 25, 2009]

Let's go Bengals!
happy.gif

Who Dey! Man 5-2 going into the bye would be too good. I hope they can get the W.

Originally Posted by young dunny

RKO2004 wrote:
5-2 going into the bye would be too good.
pimp.gif
after the bye we got B-More at home then go to Pittsburgh the following week...this is must win

Imagine going 7-2 after the next three games. That's the Division right there. 5 division wins by Week 10
eek.gif
. C'mon Marvin, get these dudes ready. No matter who is in, you gotta rollwith the punches
pimp.gif

Dang and after Pitt its the Raiders and the Browns
eek.gif
, Man if we can reallyget moving. Division can be a wrap plus a nice record.
pimp.gif
. Let me calm downthough, Sunday so far away
laugh.gif

Oh and maybe Chad's 12-4 prediction wasn't far off, we'll see though. Agh!

I'm rooting for y'all (Bengals)...y'all can't afford to lose another winnable home game.

Lookin for OC to have another good game
pimp.gif

Big big game, I really don't wanna say it's a must win for us but going 5-2 into the bye week would really give us some momentum for the secondhalf.

I fear Hester and Olsen having huge games..

No way in hell Benson gets off. I was rooting for him in Cincy until he started talking unwarranted ##**. The douche bag had many chances here. Hisex-teammates don't miss. Look for Briggs to light him up.

Bears win 24-14

For real though the loss of Odom is gonna hurt yall.

And don't yall have other problems in the D-Line? Is it Peko or Tank that was injured too? Carson better get the O ready.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

And don't yall have other problems in the D-Line? Is it Peko or Tank that was injured too? Carson better get the O ready.

Tank played last week but him and peko may be out this week, we need to get Roy Williams back for real, It's a different D in there when he plays.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Tank played last week but him and peko may be out this week, we need to get Roy Williams back for real, It's a different D in there when he plays.

Tank and Peko are probable.

We just need everyone to play ball and out play the other team. Its sound simple but its true. We just gotta come out and smack em in the mouth.

Odom injury is gonna hurt but I think Cincy takes it as long as they stick to their gameplan. No big plays on D and commit to the run early with Benson. Dudeshould be running with a vengance against his old squad.

But on the other hand, is the game Forte gets loose? I like Cutler and I still think the Bears could use Marshall even though Knox has stepped up, but he livesand dies by his arm. For once I wanna tell a QB to be more of a game manager.

I think Palmer finally realizes and has the luxury to not sling the ball 30+ times a game and have to put up 3 tubs everytime out. He seems more comfortable,doing what it takes to get the W.

Inactives:
Bengals
QB Jordan Palmer (designated third quarterback)
S Roy Williams
RB Brian Leonard
LB Dan Skuta
OT Andre Smith
OT Scott Kooistra
TE Chase Coffman
WR Jerome Simpson
Bears
WR Juaquin Iglesias
RB Adrian Peterson
CB D.J. Moore
LB Pisa Tinoisamoa
G Lance Louis
DT Matt Toeaina
DT Jarron Gilbert
DT Tommie Harris

Inactives:
Bengals
QB Jordan Palmer (designated third quarterback)
S Roy Williams
RB Brian Leonard
LB Dan Skuta
OT Andre Smith
OT Scott Kooistra
TE Chase Coffman
WR Jerome Simpson
tired.gif

Man Jerome needs to step up one of these days. Chase too. Leonard is a big key to our team believe it or not. Roy needs to use to get healthy asap.

For real, Leonard and Roy out again
smh.gif
and Chase needs to learn how to block.
Does He ever. Its been almost 4 months, is He too small or is He slow
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom