Official Chicago Bears @ Seattle Seahawks

Mr. Grossman is back at the helm, and i wont lie, I'm hyped.
laugh.gif

After seeing the Hawks on Monday night though....I'm a little worried
frown.gif

GO BEARS

Is Shaun Alexander playing? If he is...
Chicago - 27, Seattle - 13

If Maurice Morris is starting...
Seattle 31, Chicago - 24

Morris is starting again, but i dont see either team scoring that much......then again, Rex is back.
tongue.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aRog27

Morris is starting again, but i dont see either team scoring that much......then again, Rex is back.
tongue.gif
frown.gif
Hester will return one, Grossman will throw 2 TD's (one to Clark, one to Berrian)... im calling it now!!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Which RB will average less YPC?
Maurice Morris will average 4.3 this game. Ced Benson will continue to hold his title of "RB with most drops" by dropping 2 screens andrushing for under 55 yards, with a 3.1 ypc average.

You would think that Ced Benson would have at least one game this season where he goes for like 130 on 25 carries, but.......nope.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Is Shaun Alexander playing? If he is...
Chicago - 27, Seattle - 13

If Maurice Morris is starting...
Seattle 31, Chicago - 24
MoMo is starting! If you want to see a TD return you all will be watching the wrong guy, Nate Burleson will return one. Deion Branch is back this weekso look for some more scoring via the air by the Hawks. I can't wait to go to this game. Been wanting to see the Hawks give it to the Bears for a longtime. This was the game I have been pumped about most all season, its going to be LOUD at Qwest!

Bears have great kick-off and punt special teams.......so no Seahawk run backs today...sorry.

sick.gif
smh.gif

Why am I being subjected to this atrocity called a football game?

The tv scheduling is horrible this week.

Only 1 late AFC game (excluding SNF)?
tired.gif

Edit:

eek.gif
... and not because it was 40+ yards... because BENSON RAN for 40 yards... and it was 1play, not the whole game.

He has one run that's probably 8 times longer than his previous career long and I'm suppose to be impressed?

Hey, it's only the second quarter. Don't be too surprised if he finishes the game with 20+ rushes and less than 75 yards.

That kickoff out of bounds after the Peterson TD is absolutely sheer stupidity. What the #$%@ are you thinking, kick it down the*%%!@++ middle dude. C'monRobbie...#$%@

The play calling was , once again, absolutely abysmal...not that we were gonna win this game anyway, but jesus......

You go for it on 4th and 1....Seattle stacks the box with 36 guys, and you still hand it off to Benson so that he's met by 25 guys. You playaction bootlegthat to the far side, throw it to the tight end, and its an easy first.

You finally bring in Hester on offense and you hand him the ball on a reverse .....he loses 4 yards. the second Hester went in motion, i saw 4 guys pointing athim and following him. You fake the reverse throw it to the right side and you pick up an easy 10 yards atleast.

Archuleta is terrible......one of those rookie corners dives for a pass, misses, and Hackett runs for 134 million yards after the catch.

And how about running the ball with Benson more....the dude finally resembles an NFL running back, and you give Peterson like 3 drives....

Fred Miller....the hell you doing false starting so damn much??? Watch the%$%$+%+ ball moron.

Did i miss the memo where the Bears announced that they would be playing the 2007-08 season with only 2 wide-recievers...and maybe Hester.
Where the hell is Mark Bradley or Rashied Davis....where? where the hell are the%$%$+%+ recievers......@@@* Ron Turner...****in moron

Originally Posted by aRog27

The play calling was , once again, absolutely abysmal...not that we were gonna win this game anyway, but jesus......

You go for it on 4th and 1....Seattle stacks the box with 36 guys, and you still hand it off to Benson so that he's met by 25 guys. You playaction bootleg that to the far side, throw it to the tight end, and its an easy first.

You finally bring in Hester on offense and you hand him the ball on a reverse .....he loses 4 yards. the second Hester went in motion, i saw 4 guys pointing at him and following him. You fake the reverse throw it to the right side and you pick up an easy 10 yards atleast.

Archuleta is terrible......one of those rookie corners dives for a pass, misses, and Hackett runs for 134 million yards after the catch.

And how about running the ball with Benson more....the dude finally resembles an NFL running back, and you give Peterson like 3 drives....

Fred Miller....the hell you doing false starting so damn much??? Watch the%$%$+%+ ball moron.

Did i miss the memo where the Bears announced that they would be playing the 2007-08 season with only 2 wide-recievers...and maybe Hester.
Where the hell is Mark Bradley or Rashied Davis....where? where the hell are the%$%$+%+ recievers......@@@* Ron Turner...****in moron
I agree with you. My level of frustration is at an all time high. We really need to make some serious moves this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom