Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

friends house probably

would yall rather have another amazing 7 game with the celtics or a series with the knicks?

can somebody make that

the numbers with the bulls logo over them
nerd.gif

OKC fans showing how you PROPERLY rock what's asked....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not @@%#*%! hard to wear a red shirt...But errrrrrrrrrrrbody wana be pretty....

Just put Red tee's on the seats = Problem Solved

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Right on. We need real fans.  1/2 fand care about those damn races.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Right on. We need real fans.  1/2 fand care about those damn races.

I was yelling at the TV for game 1 when we would score.... 2 minutes 1 1/2 left and after we score the fans would cheer and then sit back down again 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I kept yelling "Stay on your @@+*@%* feet" 

I need to save my energy, I'm going to game 4 in Indianapolis so ...IT'S...ABOUT..TO...GO..DOWN!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bulls need a new marketing person. Hopefully the later in he playoffs, they will put the red shirts on the seats. OKC fans know how to do it, if they'll wear it even if its loose or tight.

Still better then Staples.

Have people wear purple or yellow. Never one solid color. well you really can't see the crowdd, since it's always dim

Bulls need a new marketing person. Hopefully the later in he playoffs, they will put the red shirts on the seats. OKC fans know how to do it, if they'll wear it even if its loose or tight.

My dream job....Hopefully I can be the savior in the marketing department for them and make my NT brothers proud in the future  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

My dream job....Hopefully I can be the savior in the marketing department for them and make my NT brothers proud in the future  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Mine as well, meet you at the UC

And why arent the guys wearing the black shoes with black socks????????? Its freaking tradition....

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Mine as well, meet you at the UC

First round of shots on me 
pimp.gif

Renegade- mapquest says 3 and a half hours....Going to head out early saturday morning with about 8 heads...we take up half the row ourselves of bullies fan....then i know on thursday 7 of my guys going to game 3 out there...So im sure there will be a handful of bulls fans there...Usually are when we play them right? Hopefully I can Bring a ........ I'll wait until game 3 to say it...Lol.... 

Granger Suck's Chants? I gotcha just cause u requested it! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

And why arent the guys wearing the black shoes with black socks????????? Its freaking tradition....

I see what your saying.....But sometimes you gotta say "@**$ tradition" and make your own mark for this team..... 
grin.gif

But I wanted to see ALL BLACK EVERYTHING as well 
tired.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From the Trib:

Roy Hibbert guaranteed after Game 1 the Pacers wouldn't be swept, and he qualified his comment only slightly after practice Sunday.

"I think we're going to get (Game 2)," Hibbert told the Indianapolis Star. "We're hungrier than we were before Game 1."

The Bulls' Carlos Boozer rolled his eyes.

"Talk is cheap, to be quite frank," he said. "It doesn't do much for me."

Right Now on TNT Barkley was looking under the table, When Ernie asked what was he doing he said "I'm looking for something..." Ernie asked who and he said "Carlos Boozer" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Carlos mos def needs to perform better manyana...
tired.gif

From the Trib:

Roy Hibbert guaranteed after Game 1 the Pacers wouldn't be swept, and he qualified his comment only slightly after practice Sunday.

"I think we're going to get (Game 2)," Hibbert told the Indianapolis Star. "We're hungrier than we were before Game 1."

The Bulls' Carlos Boozer rolled his eyes.

"Talk is cheap, to be quite frank," he said. "It doesn't do much for me."

Right Now on TNT Barkley was looking under the table, When Ernie asked what was he doing he said "I'm looking for something..." Ernie asked who and he said "Carlos Boozer" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Carlos mos def needs to perform better manyana...
tired.gif
honestly tho...Pacers played out of their minds...everything went in their favor, including Boozer in foul trouble, Rose not making one 3, and boozer overall not having a good game.

with that said..the bulls still managed to pull it out...i doubt pacers are going to play like they did in game 1, and this should be a sweep.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
1-0....Glad we got the W...thats all that matters. Anybody got a stream they can PM me thats always up and running? My stream went out before the 2nd quarter started...

Have you tried espn3.com...my sister watched the game that way yesterday.
Will try next time...thanks to dude who PM'd me too.

Back
Top Bottom