Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

2-0 since i stopped watching the games....i think god is telling me something
frown.gif

I never been one to believe in that superstition, but I guess you gotta take one for the team. Radio???

Thanks Cas, was just about to ask for it

Page 19, S4L3 "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCK" That dude read the future! Getting goosebumps reading thru all that!

So while they will go on and on about how all the big three were sought after by the Bulls this summer, who will be the one to touch on what coulda been with Rose and Wade in the backcourt had the Heat gotten that #1 pick.

God, I have so much disdain for the Heat. I mean,....like pure hatred for that squad. Like ....I wouldn't give any of them water if they were dying of de-hydration in the Mojave desert , type of hate.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

God, I have so much disdain for the Heat. I mean,....like pure hatred for that squad. Like ....I wouldn't give any of them water if they were dying of de-hydration in the Mojave dessert , type of hate.

become-community-counselor-800x800.jpg

Originally Posted by bdis1986

God, I have so much disdain for the Heat. I mean,....like pure hatred for that squad. Like ....I wouldn't give any of them water if they were dying of de-hydration in the Mojave dessert , type of hate.

become-community-counselor-800x800.jpg
Dude takes sports too serious.
laugh.gif

God, I have so much disdain for the Heat. I mean,....like pure hatred for that squad. Like ....I wouldn't give any of them water if they were dying of de-hydration in the Mojave desert , type of hate.
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pround of the team man didnt think from the start of the season they would get that far but they been ballin all year long

laugh.gif
i feel you bro these bandwagon was boston/la fans during the season fans are really pissing me off...

^Lucky

These tix are too damn expensive. They're basically cutting out the scalpers. Hopefully Stubhub comes through at the last minute.

Make some damn noise gentlemen. I expect ya'll to boo James, Wade, and Bosh every time they blink.

I might get arrested folks... I might dead @@! throw a unopened gatorade at The ({}) if he's on the break...

I'm seriously considering it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

2-0 since i stopped watching the games....i think god is telling me something
frown.gif

I never been one to believe in that superstition, but I guess you gotta take one for the team. Radio???

all ive been doing is either checking twitter, or the score via espn app
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I might get arrested folks... I might dead @@! throw a unopened gatorade at The ({}) if he's on the break...

ohwell.gif
I wonder how many free throws they'd give him...

Originally Posted by HOOD17

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man these Chicago and Miami threads will be entertaining. 

im trying my hardest to not get banned again
laugh.gif
&@ cake
roll.gif
i can see him doin it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

ohwell.gif
I wonder how many free throws they'd give him...
The thought of Cake getting scorned like Bartman 
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

I got a drink for u when u get out

Back
Top Bottom