Originally Posted by ColdCity

ZDwade.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by illmatic34

3-0 since i stopped watchin

Why'd you stop watching?

they won when i missed the game then i watched the next they lost so i stopped watching and wala we have won 3 in a row
frown.gif
but
pimp.gif
Stop watching for the next 3 games. And if we sweep, watch game 1 of the Finals and we'll see what happens. If we win, you can watch, if you don't, you know what to do. 
laugh.gif

You know wade been hearing it since last night but it's all in fun. Any real hooper would challenge the play. Only the pretty boys care about getting dunked on (meeanwhile Tak just dunked on him in the reaply of the game as I type)

This will be a fun series and a challenge that should prepare us for the future

^

There is a Bar Louis in the Holiday Inn on Toughy. Doesn't get packed since most people don't know its there. Gets decent and food is ok.

Brickhouse has eh food and good appetizers. Great place to chill since they have recliners/couches and the such.

Those have been my two places that I hang usually with my buddies.

3-0 since i stopped watchin

Why'd you stop watching?

they won when i missed the game then i watched the next they lost so i stopped watching and wala we have won 3 in a row
frown.gif
but
pimp.gif
You only stopped watching because I was suspended for a week.  I'm released outta NT Jail.

Get ya TV ready  for Wednesday because you KNOW we gonna win.
Miami in 6.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

tumblr_llb3caFcRJ1qb8tino1_500.jpg

THIS IS MOTIVATIONNN
EVERY WHERE YOU GO...I'M THERE
I CAN'T BE STOPPED

When you sleeping,  you saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago 
When you eating, you thinking saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago

When you taking a crap you thinking saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago

When you take a shower you thinking saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago

When you play 360/Ps3 you thinking saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago

When you read this you thinking saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Why'd you stop watching?

frown.gif
but
pimp.gif
You only stopped watching because I was suspended for a week.  I'm released outta NT Jail.

Miami in 6.
uhhhhhh, we dont know who you are

Who did the editing on that pic?! I swear I asked this question months ago on a similar pic but with Rose. Sorry, but I forgot who it was. tia.

frown.gif
but
pimp.gif

Miami in 6.
uhhhhhh, we dont know who you are
You will SOON.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

^

There is a Bar Louis in the Holiday Inn on Toughy. Doesn't get packed since most people don't know its there. Gets decent and food is ok.

Brickhouse has eh food and good appetizers. Great place to chill since they have recliners/couches and the such.

Those have been my two places that I hang usually with my buddies.
I've been to both. Bar Louie is so-so. I think Brickhouse actually sucks to watch a game. Sitting on those deep couches then jumping to cheer is gonna pull a hammy. It's like a higher class hooters.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

tumblr_llb3caFcRJ1qb8tino1_500.jpg

THIS IS MOTIVATIONNN
EVERY WHERE YOU GO...I'M THERE
I CAN'T BE STOPPED

When you sleeping,  you saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago 
When you eating, you thinking saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago

When you taking a crap you thinking saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago

When you take a shower you thinking saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago

When you play 360/Ps3 you thinking saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago

When you read this you thinking saying to yourself Miami is gonna dog Chicago

laugh.gif
^
395998609.jpg

Yeah, when I first saw his posts I was saying %*+...then I can't help but laugh along. His posts remind me of a buddy of mine who'd yap in my ear all day about Lakers this, Lakers that.

Ready to be back at the UC tomorrow night...Then catch a Red eye flight to NY ..smh...Going to miss Game 3 in it's entirety because I don't land at ORD until 11pm sunday

Originally Posted by CAto312

Yeah, when I first saw his posts I was saying %*+...then I can't help but laugh along. His posts remind me of a buddy of mine who'd yap in my ear all day about Lakers this, Lakers that.
He reminds me of a wrestling persona. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

man, this game cant come soon enough
*2,000,000....I'm going in early just so that I can get home and watch the game from the beginning. 

CANT WAIT!

I'm more nervous for this game than Game 1. Hopefully we get down to business tomorrow.
Same here. we gotta have the same defensive intensity, keep our turnovers down, and rebound.  Our defenders can't get down when Bron and Wade hit some shots

Back
Top Bottom