Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I haven't watched the full game (only the 2nd half) but damn this game has a playoff feel to it doesn't it? Intense D on both sides.

^

First quarter the Bulls had the D. Dallas seemed to take them a little lightly honestly. Then the Bulls went cold and now both teams want this game.

My Bulls fans in here.. Not trying to spam. But Ya'll need to check out Chicitysports.com. we have a bunch of good Bulls articles up, and a post game one up after tonights game. I'll post it in here if thats cool?

We got a forum too.. Love to see some of ya'll in there chatting with us.

my god them fans get out of there in a hurry
laugh.gif

Let's go!
pimp.gif

Hyped as hell after this!! Can't wait to get to Wrigley in a few hours... yea that's right a few hours!!! GO U NU!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Taj was great tonight
pimp.gif

Great win for us i love the way we fought back.  Thibs has instilled great toughness in us

Taj with 17 and 18 in only 29 minutes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Korver gave us great minutes, still has defensive issues tho.  And as much as i hate to say it Watson played strong down the stretch
happy.gif

Whoooooooooooo......what a game. Thats showin me somethin being able to lose a big lead and get it back like that Bullies. VERY NICE !!!

Defense was looking great in the late 4th quarter. Every shooter was getting closed out on hard yet they still couldn't penetrate.

LOS ANGELES — Taj Gibson didn't practice Sunday after suffering what he called a pinched nerve in his right foot.

Gibson suffered the injury during slide drills at the start of practice and limped out of Staples Center.

"It's real sore," Gibson said. "I don't know if I'll be able to play Tuesday (against the Lakers), but at least we have two more days to let it heal."

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

LOS ANGELES — Taj Gibson didn't practice Sunday after suffering what he called a pinched nerve in his right foot.

Gibson suffered the injury during slide drills at the start of practice and limped out of Staples Center.

"It's real sore," Gibson said. "I don't know if I'll be able to play Tuesday (against the Lakers), but at least we have two more days to let it heal."

let him sit this one out, dont need to risk it gettin worse in a game in november

They can rest him tomorrow, but what about Wed, Fri and Sat? If he can just make it to December, Boozer will be back and Taj will have time to rest up.

They can rest him tomorrow, but what about Wed, Fri and Sat? If he can just make it to December, Boozer will be back and Taj will have time to rest up.
frown.gif

Im worried, is it in the same foot as his plantar faciatis as last season?

Originally Posted by jmause3

frown.gif

Im worried, is it in the same foot as his plantar faciatis as last season?
Doesn't matter.  A pinched nerve and plantar fasciatis are two different things. 

I feel bad
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom