Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Never been a big CG fan, but this **** right here is straight HEAT! Reminds me growing up when I was at my aunties house and she had these type records on repeat. Me and Your Mama, Redbone of course, Standing Tall, and pretty much everything sans California is an experience to say the least. This man has the juice on everything right now from a creative standpoint.

Bought this for my old man for Christmas. He loves it. Told me how the cover reminded him instan of the Maggot Brain cover. Top 3 project of 2016 IMO. Just waiting on the vinyl now.

I don't know how many of y'all follow UFC, but Dominick Cruz is bumping this album in one of the "build up" vids. Considering how relatively underground this album is, it's refreshing to hear it unexpectedly.

My favorite track is Terrified.
I got the cd from Gambino website with the exclusive poster.
Was hoping that there was a special meaning or something with the physical cd.
Idk if there is, but there could be.
Like BTI

https://moviepilot.com/p/donald-glover-billy-dee-williams-lunch-star-wars-lando/4202012

smokin.gif

That must be the new production they were talking about that's delaying S2 of Atlanta.

Bruh doing Star Wars too, one of the hardest working _'s out here fr :lol:

I think a collab with him, chance, and Kyle would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] they would all compliment each other so well

wish i got to make it to governors ball but at least i got to go to pharos. kinda saw this last album thing coming (under the gambino moniker at the very least)

think its dope the little kid in terrified is gonna be baby simba too

looking forward to getting tickets,

between bino, badu,roots,rock im leaning towards bino since i think awaken my love will be great live, but badu is tough to pass up.

looking forward to getting tickets,

between bino, badu,roots,rock im leaning towards bino since i think awaken my love will be great live, but badu is tough to pass up.
awaken my love live is 
smokin.gif
 pharos def one of the best concerts i been to

looks like somethings in the works for aml annivarsary. theyre looking into paris shops to release things at

Everytime I listen to Camp and Royalty I wish this guy would rap again. Ran through both this morning.

Guy had a great flow and the corny/witty bars

I'm pushing 997s like I'm making f-ing phone calls :pimp:

He had all the technical qualities to be a bomb rapper but he was missing the intangibles. Some people appreciated, hence his cult following. I couldn't rock with him though.

Back
Top Bottom