Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Anyone attending his NYC show on the 14th, and is willing to trade a ticket for his May 10th show in NYC, please shoot me a PM. 

I really need this to happen. 
frown.gif

Anyone attending his NYC show on the 14th, and is willing to trade a ticket for his May 10th show in NYC, please shoot me a PM. 

frown.gif

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

frown.gif
DM

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

frown.gif
DM

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

Thank you NT... Looks like I've really been sleeping on homie

My boy put me on a couple weeks ago E. Dude is actually pretty talented

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

Thank you NT... Looks like I've really been sleeping on homie

My boy put me on a couple weeks ago E. Dude is actually pretty talented

did anyone go to the Costa Mesa show tonight?
I'm going to the SF show on Thurs.. excitement

Originally Posted by FOG

Damn it, dude's comin' down to Vancouver but it's 19+ 
mad.gif

eyes.gif

How old are you? I always thought you were in the 20s
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Wish I could've gone to the SF show today.  Anyone in here go?...

Originally Posted by FOG

Damn it, dude's comin' down to Vancouver but it's 19+ 
mad.gif

eyes.gif

How old are you? I always thought you were in the 20s
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Wish I could've gone to the SF show today.  Anyone in here go?...

So I just went on youtube and played two songs....and I'm mad as hell I slept on this dude for this long. I really didn't take him seriously, but he's talented. It's kinda weird how much he reminds me of Lil Wayne though. I wasn't expecting that kinda sound 
laugh.gif

So I just went on youtube and played two songs....and I'm mad as hell I slept on this dude for this long. I really didn't take him seriously, but he's talented. It's kinda weird how much he reminds me of Lil Wayne though. I wasn't expecting that kinda sound 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

laugh.gif
He experiments with different styles, but overall he's entertaining as hell IMO.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
He experiments with different styles, but overall he's entertaining as hell IMO.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by TiDE619

wait he played the Detroit Bar???
no idea. I just that was his first stop in Cali. Wanted to get other peoples' reactions. Yes I'm amped to see him perform tonight..
Hands down: this is one of my sickest verses:

Back
Top Bottom