Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

I Be On That is
sick.gif
pimp.gif
QFT, and he produced this tape himself? And dude said "Listen up please/ check my steez/ insect ligaments / I'm the beez-neez (bees knees)"
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Found out about him from Comunnity, I had no idea dude already had a solidified cult following from his standup, writing, DJing, The Mystery Team, the whole campaign (even support form Stan Lee) to audition for the new Spiderman 
laugh.gif
and just found out he's been rapping for awhile. I really hope dude gets the proper recognition, dudes been doing work.

Originally Posted by Mr Oizo

I Be On That is
sick.gif
pimp.gif
QFT, and he produced this tape himself? And dude said "Listen up please/ check my steez/ insect ligaments / I'm the beez-neez (bees knees)"
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Found out about him from Comunnity, I had no idea dude already had a solidified cult following from his standup, writing, DJing, The Mystery Team, the whole campaign (even support form Stan Lee) to audition for the new Spiderman 
laugh.gif
and just found out he's been rapping for awhile. I really hope dude gets the proper recognition, dudes been doing work.

its hard to tell if its a parody .. but its a damn good one if it is. the tracks where he gets personal are my favorites though ( the last, im alright, difference)

its hard to tell if its a parody .. but its a damn good one if it is. the tracks where he gets personal are my favorites though ( the last, im alright, difference)

Getting thru Poindexter right now....this dude got some SERIOUS talent. Seems like rapping/producing is a "hobby," but dude is better than most of the cats in the game now. At times he's got that Pharcyde tone to his voice, and others he sounds like he could fit in YM. No matter tho...dude is nice. How slept on is this guy?

Getting thru Poindexter right now....this dude got some SERIOUS talent. Seems like rapping/producing is a "hobby," but dude is better than most of the cats in the game now. At times he's got that Pharcyde tone to his voice, and others he sounds like he could fit in YM. No matter tho...dude is nice. How slept on is this guy?

I haven't stopped listening to Culdesac or the I am Just a Rapper mixtapes since i downloaded em Dudes crazy talented.

I haven't stopped listening to Culdesac or the I am Just a Rapper mixtapes since i downloaded em Dudes crazy talented.

Originally Posted by jeyel

its hard to tell if its a parody ..
he said he kept the stage name so people take his music seriously, so I'm going to say no

but to Nako XL, you have a great point, I think it comes down to opinion.
but I think it's safe to say that this is "in line" with nerdcore rap. The reason why I said it is because he called himself geeky, which not even Drake can do, and he has a few tracks with mc chris.

Originally Posted by jeyel

its hard to tell if its a parody ..
he said he kept the stage name so people take his music seriously, so I'm going to say no

but to Nako XL, you have a great point, I think it comes down to opinion.
but I think it's safe to say that this is "in line" with nerdcore rap. The reason why I said it is because he called himself geeky, which not even Drake can do, and he has a few tracks with mc chris.

I'm sorry about the grave digging but this guy's music (and  acting on Community)  is amazing. Got This Money, Summer Nights, Booty Lsd, Do Ya Like are all flames. Any news if he will get a deal out  of this?

Back
Top Bottom