Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Converse-Band-of-Ballers-2011-Event-Recap-2.jpeg
slightly off topic but i just found this pic funny

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Originally Posted by 01heavencent

But I hope dude is working on that LP...he's been a little MIA since that clown on Hipster Runoff went in on him.

What's this?
the dunce running the site pretty much attempts to rip him apart every chance he gets...for no apparent reason. Here are the posts:

http://hipsterrunoff.com/tag/childish-gambino

Damn dude is every bit of the word HATER. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Originally Posted by 01heavencent

But I hope dude is working on that LP...he's been a little MIA since that clown on Hipster Runoff went in on him.

What's this?
the dunce running the site pretty much attempts to rip him apart every chance he gets...for no apparent reason. Here are the posts:

http://hipsterrunoff.com/tag/childish-gambino

Damn dude is every bit of the word HATER. 
laugh.gif

Dude COMPLETELY caught me off guard.
He's super talented lyrically. Def has turned me into a fan. I just started listening to Culdesac yesterday and I'm loving this +*%@. Def need to catch up on him.

He's super talented lyrically. Def has turned me into a fan. I just started listening to Culdesac yesterday and I'm loving this +*%@. Def need to catch up on him.

Is it me or is it impossible to find his latest EP since that ONE link every uses is down?! Super aggravating
30t6p3b.gif

Is it me or is it impossible to find his latest EP since that ONE link every uses is down?! Super aggravating
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Jean Ralphio
pimp.gif

Flushed with cash!!!

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Jean Ralphio
pimp.gif

Flushed with cash!!!

met a girl last night who claimed to have had sex with him in his tour bus.
told her it was a cool story bra.

much like this one.

met a girl last night who claimed to have had sex with him in his tour bus.
told her it was a cool story bra.

much like this one.

brb. jumping on the bandwagon..If he is as good as he is on Community and those college prank skit videos I'll be a fan

brb. jumping on the bandwagon..If he is as good as he is on Community and those college prank skit videos I'll be a fan

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

site is back up.

New album is called "Camp."

He has a snippet of a new song up on the site.

Just curious where you're reading/hearing the album is called "Camp"

Watched the new vid on the site and the only thing it says in that video of the song is "STUFF...SOON"

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

site is back up.

New album is called "Camp."

He has a snippet of a new song up on the site.

Just curious where you're reading/hearing the album is called "Camp"

Watched the new vid on the site and the only thing it says in that video of the song is "STUFF...SOON"

Back
Top Bottom