Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

This is the part where most people would say something crazy and drop the n-word after it
Not going to, not gonna do that
I don’t feel comfortable
I’m out!

:rofl:

pimp.gif

Was pleasantly surprised he used a sample from Sonic & Knuckles in that song

I've never listened to EP im slacking man 
mean.gif
 Downloading now

That Power and L.E.S 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I've never had a single ounce of desire to listen to his"I Am Just a Rapper" tapes :lol:

I remember constantly hearing that his voice was more annoying and he sounded like he hadn't found himself musically yet.

Last edited:
Still think Royalty is his best project so far. Very glad I checked it out on a whim after being discouraged by that blueberry muffin body wash elevator music called Camp.

Worldstar 
pimp.gif

Childish Gambino can definitely spit, and heard he's a great performer from those who've seen him live.

Last edited:
This Dev track came out last year, and I automatically said it was Gambino rapping as I listened, but the guy on it goes by the name Starchild.

I couldn't find anything on any rapper under that name.

just bugs me a bit. :lol:

I listened to Camp this morning on my way to work, it's still as good as I remember. Some of those hooks are still terrible though.

I don't recommend listening to the I am just rapper series, it isn't very good. Culdesac is when he really started getting good, everything before is very forgettable

been on my workout playlist for a minute

NO PUNCH

Royalty stays on the playlist
I never knew people saw Camp as "blueberry muffin,soft" lol
From beginning to end I can vibe all throughout, culdesac as well, except like two songs

Last edited:
I've said it on here a bunch of times, I usually dont like rap songs about women, they always come off as disengenious, but LES, Letter Home, and Heartbeat all hit me in the feels.

First time hearing this, I really need to catch up :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom