Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

At first I was legit upset at the thought of the secret track being something he ended up putting on Kauai EP, so you can only imagine my joy when the lyrics were completely different :lol:

Last edited:
Definitely liking Kauai better but

U Don't Have to Call :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I skipped to that track just to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks.

Candlers Road keeps getting better when I play it.

I also noticed in Pop Thieves I thought I had a bad download but when I actually listened to it he edited it which I thought was pretty funny. "Now that we have found this love babe, these haters can't say ****. I know sometimes it's hard when I'm so far, I know you miss this di--love."

I also noticed in Pop Thieves I thought I had a bad download but when I actually listened to it he edited it which I thought was pretty funny. "Now that we have found this love babe, these haters can't say ****. I know sometimes it's hard when I'm so far, I know you miss this di--love."

I noticed this too and always laugh at that part :lol:

He floated on Money Baby :pimp:

Last edited:
STN MTN got a ***** like

BzUOGNfCYAAvBth.jpg

So what is the difference between the two? Track progreasion? Love the mixtape, but isn't kauai just just a select few sings off of stone mountain?

I'm super late to this dude, I heard 3005 and I **** with it...any good stuff y'all would recommend ?

Big tings ah gwan!

I watched the whole trailer with my jaw dropped :lol:

The song fits well and the game looks epic. Glad Donald is starting to get deals involving the music side of his career.

Last edited:
STN MTN GAMBINO/Kauai is dope as hell. Gambino's much better when he isn't wasting bars on being the "different" black kid no one rocked with every other verse.

Well then :lol:

Gambino is on an onslaught though. He's also apparently going to be in both the Magic Mike sequel and a sci-fi flick next year.

Back
Top Bottom