Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Lights Turned On is my favorite but all songs are nice. My ITunes has been on nonstop today (Lasers, Raekwon, Mania!, EP)

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

"So Fly" is dope.
I've played this 10 times just today 
pimp.gif

My boy's been trying to put me on for like 3 weeks now, and I've had the rar of Culdesac chilling on my laptop for about 2 of those weeks. 

Just said **** it and gave Culdesac some burn on my iTunes today, and all I can say is (Drake)"Tooo goooddd"(/Drake).

Just downloaded I AM JUST A RAPPER I & II and the EP. 

Anyone have a compilation of his loose tracks they'd be willing to share?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

"So Fly" is dope.
I've played this 10 times just today 
pimp.gif

My boy's been trying to put me on for like 3 weeks now, and I've had the rar of Culdesac chilling on my laptop for about 2 of those weeks. 

Just said **** it and gave Culdesac some burn on my iTunes today, and all I can say is (Drake)"Tooo goooddd"(/Drake).

Just downloaded I AM JUST A RAPPER I & II and the EP. 

Anyone have a compilation of his loose tracks they'd be willing to share?

"I'm the boss Michael Scott ya'll b____s is just Phyllis" lmfaoooo I'mma try to get my girl and I tickets for his show in L.A.

"I'm the boss Michael Scott ya'll b____s is just Phyllis" lmfaoooo I'mma try to get my girl and I tickets for his show in L.A.

Like everyone else is saying, this EP is dope
Lights Turned On or Never Going Back, cant decide which is my favorite song off this.

Definitely trying to go to his show when he's up here.

Like everyone else is saying, this EP is dope
Lights Turned On or Never Going Back, cant decide which is my favorite song off this.

Definitely trying to go to his show when he's up here.

Originally Posted by treewing

Glad to hear you're feeling the music. I'll make sure to pass the word.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by treewing

Glad to hear you're feeling the music. I'll make sure to pass the word.
wink.gif

Every track on EP is FIRE
pimp.gif

Anyone else think that it was Alison Brie singing in the end of "Not Going Back" ?
laugh.gif

Every track on EP is FIRE
pimp.gif

Anyone else think that it was Alison Brie singing in the end of "Not Going Back" ?
laugh.gif

Bump for how great this EP is
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Alison Brie singing on that and I just heard it. Can she even sing?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

She does in fact sing, but it's not her on Not Going Back. It's someone named Belinda Malaika.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

She does in fact sing, but it's not her on Not Going Back. It's someone named Belinda Malaika.

Back
Top Bottom