**Official Chopped & Screwed Mix and Request Thread**

MellowHype - Loaded....please. 
nerd.gif

Just downloaded most of the tracks in this thread after hearing flexxxxxin in my system. %@$% had my windshield goin HAM
eek.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
keep up the good work, will be downloading more of your tracks.

Just downloaded most of the tracks in this thread after hearing flexxxxxin in my system. %@$% had my windshield goin HAM
eek.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
keep up the good work, will be downloading more of your tracks.

ha! preciate the bump!

Ive been busy with work the past few days......More joints are def coming soon!!! any criticism is still welcome....im trying to prefect the craft..

ha! preciate the bump!

Ive been busy with work the past few days......More joints are def coming soon!!! any criticism is still welcome....im trying to prefect the craft..

I understand this has been beatin to death, but SlimK4 your trust issues remix is 2 serious. its my fav chop to date.

kudos.

I understand this has been beatin to death, but SlimK4 your trust issues remix is 2 serious. its my fav chop to date.

kudos.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

kudos.

Thanks man....to be honest, it hasnt been praised as much as the Drake version....i dont know why though.....i feel that Drake echo sets the remix off IMO....

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

kudos.

Thanks man....to be honest, it hasnt been praised as much as the Drake version....i dont know why though.....i feel that Drake echo sets the remix off IMO....

Back
Top Bottom