**Official Chopped & Screwed Mix and Request Thread**

Big Sean - Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay 
pimp.gif

I would love to hear Kid Cudi - Hyyerr and pretty much the whole man on the moon album...

I would love to hear Kid Cudi - Hyyerr and pretty much the whole man on the moon album...

Turk - Wanna Be Down
Three 6 Mafia - Body Parts (from 'The End' album), Poppin My Collar Remix (w/ Project Pat)
Young Jeezy w/ Bun B - Trap or Die 2

Turk - Wanna Be Down
Three 6 Mafia - Body Parts (from 'The End' album), Poppin My Collar Remix (w/ Project Pat)
Young Jeezy w/ Bun B - Trap or Die 2

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

you shouldnt chop the song up so much. Its sounds more like watts than screw.
keep up the good work tho

laugh.gif
i just got a comment just like that on my youtube page......its funny, while younger.....i was a major screw head but i was fascinatedon how Watts used to have the clearer sound on the cds....ill hold off on the chopping though!
Wiz, Trae, Big Sean - Phone numbers

EDIT:: Yea yall are bringing some GOOD songs to the table...i usually chop and screw after hours, so expect updates in the mornings.....if i have already done a particular track, they will come sooner..

Cheers!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

you shouldnt chop the song up so much. Its sounds more like watts than screw.
keep up the good work tho

laugh.gif
i just got a comment just like that on my youtube page......its funny, while younger.....i was a major screw head but i was fascinatedon how Watts used to have the clearer sound on the cds....ill hold off on the chopping though!
Wiz, Trae, Big Sean - Phone numbers

EDIT:: Yea yall are bringing some GOOD songs to the table...i usually chop and screw after hours, so expect updates in the mornings.....if i have already done a particular track, they will come sooner..

Cheers!
smokin.gif

dont listen to them man... chops are what make the +@%%... its the new age... +@%% has to evolve... now I used to OD on the chops
laugh.gif

dont listen to them man... chops are what make the +@%%... its the new age... +@%% has to evolve... now I used to OD on the chops
laugh.gif

Some of them you chop it too late, so it sounds off beat. Some of them are right on time

Some of them you chop it too late, so it sounds off beat. Some of them are right on time

Dont OD on the chops and you good... Waiting of a few of the songs already requested in this thread...

Dont OD on the chops and you good... Waiting of a few of the songs already requested in this thread...

Back
Top Bottom