look in the first pages, Lost ones is in there somewhere

^ Basically the j.cole album
laugh.gif

look in the first pages, Lost ones is in there somewhere

Spit Your Game -Biggie,Twista,Bone,8Ball & MJG

Cheers 2 U - Playa

So Anxious/Wait A Minute - Ginuwine

Limit To Your Love - James Blake

I'm kinda bummed out that my song requests went by the wayside,yet you did MMMbop...But it's all good,lol

Co-sign on Devil's Pie - D'Angelo & any J Cole songs...Thanks

Cheers 2 U - Playa

I'm kinda bummed out that my song requests went by the wayside,yet you did MMMbop...But it's all good,lol

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Cheers 2 U - Playa

Bro, my bad man, to be truthful, i need to work on some type of queue where requests dont get skipped.....
usually if its a hot new song, i will grab those first, and if its a song i already did, those will def come sooner....

Ill get to them, folks are requesting so many songs, the ones that have been re requested capture my attention...

Cheers 2 U - Playa

Bro, my bad man, to be truthful, i need to work on some type of queue where requests dont get skipped.....
usually if its a hot new song, i will grab those first, and if its a song i already did, those will def come sooner....

Ill get to them, folks are requesting so many songs, the ones that have been re requested capture my attention...

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Cheers 2 U - Playa

I feel what you saying with trying to keep up with the requests that come at you left and right....but slimk can you please do the Outkast-Funky Ride

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Cheers 2 U - Playa

I feel what you saying with trying to keep up with the requests that come at you left and right....but slimk can you please do the Outkast-Funky Ride

Originally Posted by solefood229

I know you already got some Aaliyah in the stash
nerd.gif

Quite a few, i used to chop Aaliyah hard back in 04.....i need to tag those old ones though....

Originally Posted by solefood229

I know you already got some Aaliyah in the stash
nerd.gif

Quite a few, i used to chop Aaliyah hard back in 04.....i need to tag those old ones though....

Back
Top Bottom