.::Official Cincinnati Bengals @ Oakland Raiders Post::.Week 11 - 4:15 PST Kickoff

Go raiders.
pimp.gif

to be honest 2-14 doesn't seem all that unlikely.

But I honestly think that no matter what happens at the end of this season, Al is going to make some drastic changes (either hire a GM or abruptly discontinuehis meddling with football game plans & coaching). Enough is enough & I think even Al understands that.

I read an article earlier this season where Al actually admitted that he was frustrated over the team's performance.

I don't know, maybe i'm just wishfully thinking.
ohwell.gif

maybe we'll surprise Cincy this week like we did against Philadelphia.
+$!*, i don't know.
ohwell.gif

We've never won a game in Oakland before. BUT I'd be pissed if we lost to these bums.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

not sure if benson will play.
isn't your backup RB a beast?
the rookie w/ dreads.

I wouldnt even play Benson, the Raiders have one of the worst run defenses in the league. I think LJ and Scott can get the job done.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

not sure if benson will play.
isn't your backup RB a beast?
the rookie w/ dreads.

I wouldnt even play Benson, the Raiders have one of the worst run defenses in the league. I think LJ and Scott can get the job done.
QFT

Looking past this season, is it unreasonable to look at Stanford's Jim Harbaugh? He's said to greatly respect Al and we know that's possibly themost important factor in his decisions on who's coaching.

And what's the word on draft choices? We'll be missing a first round pick in a couple years, so we'll need to make the coming year's draft asuccessful one (for once).

I got Oakland covering. I don't even know the spread, but this is a trap game for Cincy. They've just got done sweeping the two other highlycompetitive teams in their division and will now have a major letdown against da Raiiiddddaaa'sss

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I thought you were a 9ers fan?

What the %%@* is wrong with you?

I thought he was to
eyes.gif
He's an outcast from both fan bases. Just put dude on ignore like the majority of everyone else does in S&T

Back
Top Bottom