OFFICIAL Cleveland Cavaliers V Utah Jazz

:smh:
smh.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Man @#%$ that, LeBron needs to make @#%$ foul shots, they should have never been in that damn situation. I hate when wack @#%$ like this happens, epic @#%$ finish in the making, then they @#%$ slip on D like that. Get the @#%$ out of here...@#%$ Deron Williams, most hated man in Ohio right now. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM NINJA
We are the dreamer's dreams.
We are what you're fighting in the dark
When you are fighting the unseen.​

Boobie lets him get that deep into the lane, then Z makes a half-assed attempt to help, and LBJ doesn't slide over.

We didn't deserve that game with the way we shot FTs, turned the ball over, AND failed to box out. Congrats Jazz
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

...and another thing!! Lol, what was Gooden doing??? Dude was straight bum status the entire game. Got his @#%$ waxed by Brewer but they gave him a break and called a foul. I wish Andy was back, get Gooden out of here lol...yes I am mad.
TEAM NINJA

I love the fact the Sloan did not call a timeout there.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Gooden is one of the softest bigman in the league. ive been sayin this since Brons 1st or 2nd year when they had to beat the Twolves and garnett blocked him. i know garnett is a shot blocker but it was such a big moment and he blew it with a soft A!!! dunk.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

They just said Sloan tried to call a timeout, but the refs/players didn't see him....smh.
TEAM NINJA

A lot of the blame should go to Leborn for not contesting the lay up by Deron. Dude just watched D.Williams go up for W.
:smh:
smh.gif
at Lebron
Team New York
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

I can't stand how Gooden is so soft, he should have jammed that last one down, instead he ate the ball and got bailed out by the refs...The Cavs just did a poor job in setting up their defense after the 3..First off they should have denied Deron, he should have been the first priority to be assigned, they shouldn't have had a man on the inbounder...Sure you can say Lebron watched the lay up, but damn i would think my 7-foot center would have at least jumped or even gotten in deron's path for that layup..Had that gone to overtime, Lebron would have went off and came out with a W...Cavs better find this man some help or he's headed to NY...
Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

Deron The Great* :pimp:
pimp.gif
*to be further determined, but for now there is no agrument...
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

tough loss for the cavs..they need a true defender (not a flopper) lol

lesson learned cavaliers
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,D. Jones,Snow,Simmons,Newble,Gibson,Nichols,Brown​

Quote:
hahahahahahahah!the cavs are overrated!
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

damn that was a wild ending. holy @#%$.!!!
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​
Childress - Claxton - Horford - Johnson - Johnson - Jones - Law - Lue
Pachulia - Smith - Stoudamire - West - Williams - Williams - Wright​

Cavaliers just stood there and watched Deron Williams take it from one end to the other all by himself. Pitiful
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

i was impressed by the cavs actually... i think utah is top 5 in the L
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Yeah I too was impressed by the Cavs....Especially with how stagnant their offense can get with Bron not on the floor. I wasn't expecting this to come to the wire.

Back
Top Bottom