Official: Clippers @ Lakers 3/7 7:30PM PST

you know whut it is.
wink.gif

let's get this win streak going and most importantly stay healthy.
pimp.gif

LET'S

GO

LAAAAY
KURZZZZZ
happy.gif

Second post..

Kobe 67 points

Jack Nicholson gives Vujacic a new name,

SLOVENIAN SENSATION.

pimp.gif

the Purple and Gold got this. Kobe with 59 pts.
this will be ugly early, although it won't be evident right away because sam cassell isn't on the clippers anymore.

Lakers 134, Crappers 69

frown.gif
yeah. damn, i have to pull the lakers sig...no one gets it. most ppl think i'm a lakers fan when i use that sig obviously.
laugh.gif
, i guess i'll have tostop it. i thought most posters would know i'm a W's fan but i guess not

being real, i expect the lakers to win but i hope the clippers have something up their sleeve.

Originally Posted by acidicality

frown.gif
yeah. damn, i have to pull the lakers sig...no one gets it. most ppl think i'm a lakers fan when i use that sig obviously.
laugh.gif
, i guess i'll have to stop it. i thought most posters would know i'm a W's fan but i guess not

being real, i expect the lakers to win but i hope the clippers have something up their sleeve.

I think we got it after a while that you are trying to mock certain "Laker fans" but goodluck with your next project
laugh.gif

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

clippers 110 lakers 109
we come back form a 30 point deficit with 5 minutes left.
we start our playoff push
pimp.gif

LETS
GO
CLIP
PURZ!!!

Can yall please use search tags when making game day threads?

Thanks.

Go lakers.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

I thought we played the Kings?

Also, you meant to put 3/7 not 4/7...
wooops, sorry I must've had a mind relapse.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

frown.gif
laugh.gif
, i guess i'll have to stop it. i thought most posters would know i'm a W's fan but i guess not

I thought that gimick worked when FR3SH does it.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Don't care how we do it or what it takes. Get the W at all costs. We can't lose to teams we should beat at this point in the season. Hopefully wecan go back to getting a big lead early and coast the rest of the way thru. So I can relax a little.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom