---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by Baller23217

The Fear of God is no longer dropping on the 14.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

- twitter.com/PUSHA_T

28vq7gp.jpg

puppet_facepalm.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

- twitter.com/PUSHA_T

28vq7gp.jpg

could not be a better .gif. that was my exact reaction a few days ago right before i left for the gym

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

- twitter.com/PUSHA_T

28vq7gp.jpg

could not be a better .gif. that was my exact reaction a few days ago right before i left for the gym

why are all these good friday songs being all swiped off of youtube? is kanye putting all these songs on a particular site?

why are all these good friday songs being all swiped off of youtube? is kanye putting all these songs on a particular site?

to the best of my knowledge, clipse are no longer on tour with drake. I think bun b took their spot

to the best of my knowledge, clipse are no longer on tour with drake. I think bun b took their spot

Clipse/Reup Gang LIVE >>> *

^Funny story about this show

April 2007, I saw Clipse w/ Liva (no Sandman) in Seattle... 2 weeks later I flew home to NYC to see family and found out they had a show at BB Kings while I was there.

Epic show!!

Spoiler [+]
Got this signed right after the NYC show.
glasses.gif

Promo fitteds from the Seattle show that were only available at Capitol 1524 (now called Rock Scissors Paper, I think)

212fvhd.jpg

^Funny story about this show

April 2007, I saw Clipse w/ Liva (no Sandman) in Seattle... 2 weeks later I flew home to NYC to see family and found out they had a show at BB Kings while I was there.

Epic show!!

Spoiler [+]
Got this signed right after the NYC show.
glasses.gif

Promo fitteds from the Seattle show that were only available at Capitol 1524 (now called Rock Scissors Paper, I think)

212fvhd.jpg

every girl on facebook had statuses with the chorus from "runaway" but I know they were all probably like who the guff is that with Kanye?

I can't remember Pushtonkey didn't come correct on a song or feature. It really has been that long.

every girl on facebook had statuses with the chorus from "runaway" but I know they were all probably like who the guff is that with Kanye?

I can't remember Pushtonkey didn't come correct on a song or feature. It really has been that long.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Pusha's aggressiveness/attitude/authority/animation on the mic is rivaled by very, VERY few (if at all).
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It must have been crazy to see the whole G-A-N-G live (I've only seen The Cipse by themselves).

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Pusha's aggressiveness/attitude/authority/animation on the mic is rivaled by very, VERY few (if at all).
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It must have been crazy to see the whole G-A-N-G live (I've only seen The Cipse by themselves).

Back
Top Bottom