---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

Here we go...
smokin.gif

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Edit - After reading the ^$%^ you wanna' call a blog or whatever, I've come to the term you don't know #$^& about music. All you do is talk trash about damn near everyone in the game, it's comical how hard you try to come off...you're def tryin' too hard.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Edit - After reading the ^$%^ you wanna' call a blog or whatever, I've come to the term you don't know #$^& about music. All you do is talk trash about damn near everyone in the game, it's comical how hard you try to come off...you're def tryin' too hard.

"I thought I saw you earlier. This guy had a range rover just like you."

Spoiler [+]
I SAID RANGE ROVER WHERE?!?! THIS AIN'T NO @#*%#*%#**@!$ RANGE ROVER! THIS IS A G FIT-TY FI'! $130,000 OF WINTERTIME THROWAWAY MONEY! YOU MUST BE OUT YO' %#!+$*! MIND!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"I thought I saw you earlier. This guy had a range rover just like you."

Spoiler [+]
I SAID RANGE ROVER WHERE?!?! THIS AIN'T NO @#*%#*%#**@!$ RANGE ROVER! THIS IS A G FIT-TY FI'! $130,000 OF WINTERTIME THROWAWAY MONEY! YOU MUST BE OUT YO' %#!+$*! MIND!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

My Review

My God - We've heard this. I don't see the hype in the track. He's not saying anything amazing and the beat is rather annoying. Repeating "my god" a few times doesn't constitute a chorus.

Money On My Mind - Will this guy ever change his flow? If you're going to just rap simple punchlines you have to at least have a creative flow to keep people entertained. How do you think Wayne is so successful?

I Still Wanna - This is pretty dope. I like the beat. Still the same ol' %+$* from Pusha. This chorus is horrible and why does it sound so funny? Ross saved the song but it seems like his vocals are way louder than Pusha's. Ab Liva had a nice verse. It's a solid track.

Feeling Myself - This sounds like that "I'm Still Fly" song Drake had with Belly. No love for the ripped off hook melody. The beat is cool, though. Get shot like a freethrow? I know some people who said lines like that when I was 16. I won't be revisiting this one.

Blow/Funk - I like the feel of this one from the beat to his flow. I just wish he could find some better subject matter. The coke talk is getting REALLY old now. Good track if you can tolerate the drug mentions. 

Cook It Down - LOL. This is sad. Not the rapping but the hook. If the hook is going to sound that bad just don't use one. This guy isn't creative at all.

Open Your Eyes - This is just boring. I think he's trying to be deep. Same flow, same lack of soul, and the same forced coke raps. I can't stomach this %+$*.

Can I Live - This *%+$@ better not ruin this beat. This guy goes in the overrated rapper category along with Jadakiss and Busta Rhymes. I wonder how Jay-Z feels about this.

Raid - This beat sucks. The hook sucks. Oh, AND it features 50 cent. I'm going to skip to the next track now.

Touch It - How are you on GOOD music and still cant get good production? This beat is wack as !#+%. I'm going to skip this garbage as well.

Speakers Goin Hammer - He's actually spitting on here. About time. 

Alone In Vegas - If you're going to be a shallow drug rapper be a shallow drug rapper. Don't try to randomly get deep because people, like me, wont respect it at all. It's an okay track. I just feel like nothing he says is genuine.

Overview

With all the hype I figured this mixtape would at least be decent but honestly it sucks. I've heard better projects from no name rappers on the internet. This seems like it was rushed and it seems like he didn't have much to say in the first place. I'm sure I'll see my whole timeline (twitter) praising it and what not but I don't see whats good about this at all.
Haven't even listened yet but this is an awful review.
As a reader...I'm not supposed to look at your review and instantly come away knowing that you just don't like the artist you're reviewing anyway.

My Review

My God - We've heard this. I don't see the hype in the track. He's not saying anything amazing and the beat is rather annoying. Repeating "my god" a few times doesn't constitute a chorus.

Money On My Mind - Will this guy ever change his flow? If you're going to just rap simple punchlines you have to at least have a creative flow to keep people entertained. How do you think Wayne is so successful?

I Still Wanna - This is pretty dope. I like the beat. Still the same ol' %+$* from Pusha. This chorus is horrible and why does it sound so funny? Ross saved the song but it seems like his vocals are way louder than Pusha's. Ab Liva had a nice verse. It's a solid track.

Feeling Myself - This sounds like that "I'm Still Fly" song Drake had with Belly. No love for the ripped off hook melody. The beat is cool, though. Get shot like a freethrow? I know some people who said lines like that when I was 16. I won't be revisiting this one.

Blow/Funk - I like the feel of this one from the beat to his flow. I just wish he could find some better subject matter. The coke talk is getting REALLY old now. Good track if you can tolerate the drug mentions. 

Cook It Down - LOL. This is sad. Not the rapping but the hook. If the hook is going to sound that bad just don't use one. This guy isn't creative at all.

Open Your Eyes - This is just boring. I think he's trying to be deep. Same flow, same lack of soul, and the same forced coke raps. I can't stomach this %+$*.

Can I Live - This *%+$@ better not ruin this beat. This guy goes in the overrated rapper category along with Jadakiss and Busta Rhymes. I wonder how Jay-Z feels about this.

Raid - This beat sucks. The hook sucks. Oh, AND it features 50 cent. I'm going to skip to the next track now.

Touch It - How are you on GOOD music and still cant get good production? This beat is wack as !#+%. I'm going to skip this garbage as well.

Alone In Vegas - If you're going to be a shallow drug rapper be a shallow drug rapper. Don't try to randomly get deep because people, like me, wont respect it at all. It's an okay track. I just feel like nothing he says is genuine.

Overview

With all the hype I figured this mixtape would at least be decent but honestly it sucks. I've heard better projects from no name rappers on the internet. This seems like it was rushed and it seems like he didn't have much to say in the first place. I'm sure I'll see my whole timeline (twitter) praising it and what not but I don't see whats good about this at all.
Haven't even listened yet but this is an awful review.
As a reader...I'm not supposed to look at your review and instantly come away knowing that you just don't like the artist you're reviewing anyway.

My Review

indifferent.gif
 Seriously.

My Review

indifferent.gif
 Seriously.

My Review

Overview

Go somewhere b..

My Review

Overview

Go somewhere b..

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

My Review

Overview

Go somewhere b..
NOW!

My Review

Overview

Go somewhere b..
NOW!

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

My Review

Overview

Go somewhere b..
NOW!

His blogspot is even worse. I do get everyone has their opinion on people, but when u dump on 18 of the top 20 people in the game pretty much, then I will not value his opinion.  

One spin and a very good mixtape, can't wait to bump in the whip. Favorite Track so far is Open Your Eyes
sick.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

My Review

Overview

Go somewhere b..
NOW!

His blogspot is even worse. I do get everyone has their opinion on people, but when u dump on 18 of the top 20 people in the game pretty much, then I will not value his opinion.  

One spin and a very good mixtape, can't wait to bump in the whip. Favorite Track so far is Open Your Eyes
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom