[][]---Official Clipse We Got It 4 Cheap 3 Thread---[][]

[Sandman]CanNnNoooNnN[Sandman]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Forreal when I first heard Sandman i thought he was saying "yeahhhh kerrrrrnalllllll"
laugh.gif
.... anyways......MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR! EGHCK
sick.gif

Its YEERRRRROOOOOO CAAANANNNNOOONNNNNN. East coast dudes know what it is what somebody screams out YEEERRRROOOO(there's really no spelling for it, its asound.)

liva showin his hineparts on this tape

That's not Jigga My N', it was a Ruff Ryders click song, Scenario I think.

eh, yeah yall right. same beat anyway. lazy ssa swizz beatz...

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by dreClark

There is two different tapes Cam...

One w/ Drama and one w/o Drama on it....

Is the Drama version out?
thats what I wanna know.

This tape is great but with run backs, *lil john* gangsta grillz *lil john*, and Drama commentary it will be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by dreClark

There is two different tapes Cam...

One w/ Drama and one w/o Drama on it....

Is the Drama version out?
thats what I wanna know.

This tape is great but with run backs, *lil john* gangsta grillz *lil john*, and Drama commentary it will be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To me it would sound better with a "CANON!!!" here and a "Trensettas!!!" there.
ohwell.gif

Mal could just be getting some %#++ off his chest...P just helped them dudes get Play Cloths off the ground so im sure there aint no beef

Yea Exactly what I thought when I heard.
I thought these boys dabbled heavy in coke. Why would he need Pharell to help him with his mortgage?

Dope money equal fast money and the clipse spend paper. I remember seeing an interview with malice during the mr. me too video shoot, and Malicesaid he owned a porsh, bmw, and a hummer. He said the gas be killing his pockets on the hummer.lolol. Plus that bright as chain(and other jewels he got) and aHouse. Theres plenty of dudes in the industry that floss harder but its still a lot of money spent. Also if im not mistaken Malice got 2 kids and a wife.

Even though I don't buy the clipse whole "coke kingpin" persona for a second, all grown folk know you better be able to show the IRS proof of howyou make your money, especially if your buying homes & cars, or else the feds will be tailing you. If the numbers don't add up, things can get uglyVERY fast.

its only entertainment AceBoogie

and yo this guy Ab Liva flow and rhyme scheme is BANANAS
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...that aint nothing new though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tape is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
...BUT

I know I ain't the only one that caught it on Track 8 when this Bill Duke soundin ++% n_ was talkin bout he just got 500 birds, bout to flip em for 18k apop and make $90 million. For some kingpin n_'s their math sure is off.
smh.gif

Nah but they still went in on this thang. Push was tappin the hell outta Wayne jaw wasn't he?
laugh.gif

- Preciate it.

tree hugger...
laugh.gif
hardly..Most you dudes cant even relate to um about what they talk about regardless..Im just saying from thesedudes always complaining about being stuck on the shelf and labels dont give us a chance and blah blah..They need to branch out...Im not knocking there skillsat all cause there on point about it..but you gotta understand in this industry you have to seperate between the streets and the businessaspect...mixtapes...go wild...But to be honest on the album it gets boring on every song...and thats with any rapper...the same formula is boring and playedout..and from what I know these dudes aint even living all the stuff they go so hard about on each track..For being the masters of coke sales and where thereat in there careers..its not even at the ducktales level anymore

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

Forreal when I first heard Sandman i thought he was saying "yeahhhh kerrrrrnalllllll"
laugh.gif
.... anyways......MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR! EGHCK
sick.gif
laugh.gif
, but this mixtape is
eek.gif
, pure PIFFEREY!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

tree hugger...
laugh.gif
hardly..Most you dudes cant even relate to um about what they talk about regardless..Im just saying from these dudes always complaining about being stuck on the shelf and labels dont give us a chance and blah blah..They need to branch out...Im not knocking there skills at all cause there on point about it..but you gotta understand in this industry you have to seperate between the streets and the business aspect...mixtapes...go wild...But to be honest on the album it gets boring on every song...and thats with any rapper...the same formula is boring and played out..and from what I know these dudes aint even living all the stuff they go so hard about on each track..For being the masters of coke sales and where there at in there careers..its not even at the ducktales level anymore

He won't calling you a tree hugger....Pusha actually calls someone a 'Tree huggin #** $+%%$'
laugh.gif

Okay when i first listened to it i kind of skimmed thru it, gave i a full sit down listen and i guess i have to do it,

EEGGCCHHKK!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

man i wish the beats on this mixtape were original, it would b legendary!!

The wind blow it come and go i hurricane!! Listen again i HURRY-CANE Dont make me come to miami and bury wayne!!
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom