Official Coachella 2014 Thread & FAQs : OUTKAST, Arcade Fire, Muse April 11-13, April 18-20

Just booked my flight. Anything to do/see in Long Beach? Probably kill some time out there before I head to the camp grounds

How long are you in the area for? Roscoe's would be a decent stop if you've never been before. There's also some decent eats along 2nd street and the beach isn't too far of a walk from there with the caveat being that beaches in LB aren't as crackin' as the ones further down PCH, e.g., Huntington.

Typically in March. Last year they shipped out the third week I believe.

Also...50 more days (until weekend 1)!!!

i got two wknd 2 tickets, and now i cant go so i need to sell 'em
ive never sold anything on the internet before, so i dont think ebay is an option
what would/have you guys used? stubhub? ticketsnow?
how do they even confirm that you have these? ppl have been selling em online for months, but wristbands are just now getting here...

i got two wknd 2 tickets, and now i cant go so i need to sell 'em
ive never sold anything on the internet before, so i dont think ebay is an option
what would/have you guys used? stubhub? ticketsnow?
how do they even confirm that you have these? ppl have been selling em online for months, but wristbands are just now getting here...

A friend of mine purchased hers through eBay.. The seller had the option to re-route the tix to my friends address.

lets get a list of who all are going. maybe we can link up. add your name to the weekend your going.

Weekend 1
  • donpoppa

Weekend 2
  •  

Back
Top Bottom