*Official Coffee Drinkers Post*

So I'm an avid coffee drinker. Anyone else love making a fresh pot of coffee in the morning? I'm all about grinding the beans for the freshest taste.

Does anyone else mix two different types of coffee grounds together to see how it'll taste? I used some Caribou Essential Organic Blend with some StarbucksBurundi Kayanza this morning, and wow, amazing flavor. Pry one of the better cups I've tried. I usually have 4-5 different kinds to mix it up each morning.

I use a regular drip coffee maker, with Natural Brew coffee filters. Supposed to leave more flavor in the coffee than regular filters do. I need to get a pressstyle to see what all the fuss is about with that.

What does everyone else drink?

I don't get down on making coffee at home. If I drink it I pick it up at a fast food/gas station around here. I've got to be in the mood for a cup ofjoe.

I'll take 2 cream 3 sugar though.
smile.gif

medium iced cream and sugar at dunks is the only time i ever drink coffee. thats probably only about once a month though.

dont even know hwo to make my own coffee
embarassed.gif

I like coffee but I'm not a coffee snob/elitist.

I'll usually drink whatever is available. At work we have Starbucks but I think they are switching back to Barnie's to cut costs.

At home I'm happy with Folgers Instant coffee.

I use a french press. I'm extremely happy with it. Lately I've been pressing it with cinnonmon. I'm extremely happy with it.

I HATE coffee...
sick.gif

BUT ....I love the damn smell of it
laugh.gif
especially like the vanilla orhazelnut flavored ones

being the first one at work has made me the coffe maker lol ... having that fresh pot is always FTW!!!!! but i really need to go re-up on that coffee creamerthough SMH at using the crap they have here at work

Sure, I appreciate coffee... but not to the extent that I try to make different blends, different coarseness/fineness of the grinds, etc...

Never did acquire the taste for drinking espresso straight-up though, or black coffee...

I usually have 2 or 3 a day, I love coffee. Usually Tim Hortons in the morning then have my own at home. I love hazlenut coffee but I get sick of it so quick.I take double double (two milk (or coffee mate) and two sugar)

for some reason...drip brew coffee NEVER tastes right to me

I like it from a percolator
copco-stovetop-percolator-brushed-stainless-steel-2501-98-07.jpg

but I do need to get a french press...
French_press.jpg

and a moka pot ..
MokaPot2.jpg

...to see the differences in taste.

Can't drink coffee taste funky for some reason..but I do mixed an espresso with hot chocolate

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

French_press.jpg

I went to my moms and she made coffee with one of those, it tasted like trash. But she swears over it..maybe it wasn't a good pot of it

i am redic with the coffee.

Coffee in the morning as i leave for school for my first 2 classes (I leave at around 9 usually).... then at lunch i might have a cup at the diner (its actualynot bad coffee), and hten sometime in the afternoon usually between 3-5 i have a couple of cups. Right now i'm drinking Green Mountain's Pumpkin Spiceorganic blend (The last of the season).

If ya'll really want some good holiday coffee....make some regular folgers colombian med/dark roast...add about 1/4 cup of eggnog to your cup, the restcoffee. No sugar or milk added after that ofcourse. Its like cocaine.

My GFs uncle makes the best Cafe Au Lait I've ever had and cannot find a cup as good ANYWHERE.

With that being said, I drink it out of necessity and learned to enjoy a good cup. I like Kona a lot, but dark roasts in general.

Originally Posted by bonde111

So I'm an avid coffee drinker. Anyone else love making a fresh pot of coffee in the morning? I'm all about grinding the beans for the freshest taste.

Does anyone else mix two different types of coffee grounds together to see how it'll taste? I used some Caribou Essential Organic Blend with some Starbucks Burundi Kayanza this morning, and wow, amazing flavor. Pry one of the better cups I've tried. I usually have 4-5 different kinds to mix it up each morning.

I use a regular drip coffee maker, with Natural Brew coffee filters. Supposed to leave more flavor in the coffee than regular filters do. I need to get a press style to see what all the fuss is about with that.

What does everyone else drink?
I like to grind fresh each morning. It tastes much better than grinding it all and storing the ground coffee. Also, I keep the beans in a glassjar with a rubber seal instead of using the bag the beans come in from the store. I also use a gold reusable filter. I have a friend who mixes his beans - halfKenya AA and half Espresso beans from Starbucks. I plan to try this soon as I like a very bold cup of coffee.

I am currently using the Italian roast from Starbucks, but plan to try the Holiday blend when this batch of beans runs out. Here is the official descriptionfrom their website: "Our festive blend of bold Asia/Pacific coffees and crisp and lively Latin American beans is back to spreadholiday cheer all season long. We give this coffee a joyful, spicy warmth with a very special and rare ingredient: aged Indonesian beans." Sounds good tome!

i've tried coffee but never got used to it. i'm more of a tea drinker.

how much of a difference in caffeine does coffee have over tea?

im not really a fan of coffee at all...i hate the after taste...but lately my girl got me liking dunkin donuts ice caramel lattes....theyre pretty damn good

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

copco-stovetop-percolator-brushed-stainless-steel-2501-98-07.jpg

French_press.jpg

and a moka pot ..
MokaPot2.jpg

...to see the differences in taste.

Never tried from a percolator

but when I had a cup from a french press...
eek.gif
Eyes dilated, air went in mylungs...and I knew...that the day was beginning...

It brought the Holy Spirit out of me.

interesting... never (I don't think) tried coffee brewed from a percolator or a moka pot... I usually have my tea from a french press...

most of the coffee shops I go to use this method... a siphon coffee maker... tasty.
siphon-coffee.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

interesting... never (I don't think) tried coffee brewed from a percolator or a moka pot... I usually have my tea from a french press...

most of the coffee shops I go to use this method... a siphon coffee maker... tasty.
siphon-coffee.jpg
DF is that? Looks like a methlab bro
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom