Official* College Hill South Beach* Thread

man terri shouldve put hands on ol girl
roll.gif
I SAY THEY SHOULD OF SENT BOTH HOME AND GOT BETTER LOOKING CHICKS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

Kyle is a disloyal dude. Dude needs to get stomped out. How U gonna tell someone to grow up when you went off 14 minutes into the first episode?

she tried to play him in the first episode tho...on purpose...i would have been mad too...

Originally Posted by RellNye

laugh.gif
Lucky Luchiano went off.

eek.gif
For real dude stay going off, you can't win a arguement with a gay dude, once son started talking fast and hitting his hands together I knew it wasover

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by aepps20

Kyle is a disloyal dude. Dude needs to get stomped out. How U gonna tell someone to grow up when you went off 14 minutes into the first episode?

she tried to play him in the first episode tho...on purpose...i would have been mad too...
I understand that but how he handled the situation was no better than how she did.

How the other dudes are talking about Brandon and how hurt they got seems real suspect to me. They probably trying to get with him too.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Milan is fine and all but you can tell she got a snotty attitude...

"the princess is home"
smh.gif

FOH
aint none of the dudes grab her bags
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really dont like Milan either but Terri was looking like all talk no action.

Not to mention she disgraced UF.
laugh.gif

If you think about it, Brandon's the one that started this by bringing his friends over which led to the shower scene which led to the argument and soon.... he feels like %%*@ now lol

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Milan is fine and all but you can tell she got a snotty attitude...

"the princess is home"
smh.gif

FOH

Man millian is not fine ol girl face like 5 different shades

Back
Top Bottom