Official* College Hill South Beach* Thread

This show was popping definitely and enjoyed watching it. Fight on the first episode
pimp.gif
lets hope the season stays that way. Tiffany is a smooth joint.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

lifelessons whats good bruh!
smokin.gif
nothing much....just gettin this work done

strizzy.....

but anyways yea man crazy ep. def hoping this will be a good season the real world was a huge let down this year (no matter how long that thread has grown onNT)

Why the broad from UF gotta be the ghetto clingy jumpoff. I'm so ashamed.
laugh.gif

Tiffany can get it though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

that wu tang section hurt my soul....yall wutang in florida?
roll.gif
Wu-Tang is a Miami dance.
laugh.gif

_'s do that at every party.
so the DMV//PHILLY//NYC stole it from y'all??

I had no idea...

Philly was Wu-tangin' first. Not that that's something I'm proud of...

But I actually went to school with the dude Brandon. He went to St. John's in NY. He was a freshmen when I was a sophomore and this was back in 2002-03. Dude was kind of a herb back then. Not saying he wasn't alright at times but he definitely overcompensated and tried way too hard. It kinda shows on thisshow but now it comes across as confidence since these broads are feeling him. Funny, He actually tried to bag Vanessa Simmons (a fellow Johnny) when we werein school. Needless to say, he got nothing.

Oh and dude is a good (not great) basketball player. Unless he improved dramatically, he can kiss his hoop dreams goodbye.

Smh @ these broads wildin' over brandon(23yrs)
Dude brandon went to St. John's with me, he couldn't put up numbers there how he is doing it here is a mystery. As for ball my man had more duck talesthan the cartoon.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Philly was Wu-tangin' first. Not that that's something I'm proud of...

But I actually went to school with the dude Brandon. He went to St. John's in NY. He was a freshmen when I was a sophomore and this was back in 2002-03. Dude was kind of a herb back then. Not saying he wasn't alright at times but he definitely overcompensated and tried way too hard. It kinda shows on this show but now it comes across as confidence since these broads are feeling him. Funny, He actually tried to bag Vanessa Simmons (a fellow Johnny) when we were in school. Needless to say, he got nothing.

Oh and dude is a good (not great) basketball player. Unless he improved dramatically, he can kiss his hoop dreams goodbye.

Originally Posted by Jay Pesos24

Smh @ these broads wildin' over brandon(23yrs)
Dude brandon went to St. John's with me, he couldn't put up numbers there how he is doing it here is a mystery. As for ball my man had more duck tales than the cartoon.

nerd.gif
y'all know each other?

Nah I don't know, SJU is a small campus we def cross paths especially if he played ball I was always in the gym.

that one chick is crazy
u know who im talkin about
how act like u in luv on the first night?
if i was dude i would been scared too

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

that one chick is crazy
u know who im talkin about
how act like u in luv on the first night?
if i was dude i would been scared too

Shorty was acting like the crazy type of stalker...type of chick that would key ya whip after you stopped talking to her. She calling dude 'baby' after1 day...$!@+! what is wrong with you??

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
@ brandon's friends wu-tangin

laugh.gif

i remember seeing same dude at martini bar doing the same dance. lol. him and like 2 of his homies were "battling" my boy.

im watching this season for the fact that its miami alone. mad entertaining so far..

but yo.. we got alotta south florida heads in here!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

The gay dude is going off already. We 14 minutes in and already we have drama
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word I missed it earlier, watching the repeat.

Hold up...I know I aint the only one here noticing that this dude Brandon's Hairline...no 'mo...

I mean the ishh looks like its running a lateral towards the corner of his head...

smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ BET only showing the first 30 mins on the re-run....I got to wait till tomorrow now.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
@ BET only showing the first 30 mins on the re-run....I got to wait till tomorrow now.
Yo watch it online--that's how/where I'm watching it right now. I don't have a television...

www.bet.com

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

where is Mulan from? i know that accent but I can't put my finger on it...
i know a hatian chick from miami with the same accent

Originally Posted by jjsrf

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

where is Mulan from? i know that accent but I can't put my finger on it...
i know a hatian chick from miami with the same accent
I'm thinking she is from one of the Virgin Islands because she has the same accent as Rihanna...

Mulan is fine.
Terri is loose/hood.
Dat dude is ayo.
I also noticed Brandons hairline, I thought it was lopsided on one side.
How come I don't know the other black dudes name?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Mulan is fine.
Terri is loose/hood.
Dat dude is ayo.
I also noticed Brandons hairline, I thought it was lopsided on one side.
How come I don't know the other black dudes name?

Because nobody does
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom