Official College Slam Dunk and 3-Point Contest thread

He's not trying the Mason Plumlee 3-ball dunk...No 50.
roll.gif

eek.gif
That double rock the cradle was nice. Better than jumping over JalenRose imo.

Problem was tat he jumped over McClintlock earlier with a windmill - made his other dunk less impressive

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

It's the Tony show!

and I'll take this years college dunk contest over the Nba's this season.

qft. no need for superman or kryptonate
laugh.gif

oh and flight white got the nba dunk contest locked up for next yr

Dandridge gets a so much height off one leg.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And this is a dunk contest not a nicest pass one. That $$@+ be so annoying. If I were a judge I'd give every dude trying that from the crowd pass $$@+ a 7or so. Coley dunk was actually straight so it deserved some props though.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by PL15

this is better than nba's slam dunk competition.
indifferent.gif

What's the stoneface for? The quality of Dunks were definitely better than the NBA Dunk contest imo.

Agreed. Nate Rob couldn't sniff most of those dunks.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Best dunk all night was Coley's touch of the backboard and reverse spin. That was very impressive.
Agreed. If only he celebrated like all the previous dunk contesters of the past then all of his dunks would have been a 50.

here's an older pic, it's lower now. Dudes around my way been getting that Von Wafer mohawk and that @%%* is just garbage
1085579809_tn.jpg

36638256.jpg

Can't really find a god one but this dude has a different look in damn near every pic; something different with his fades, taper, different geometry withthe sideburns and parts
laugh.gif

Does anybody have a full video of the dunk contest? Or even a round 1 dunks, then round 2 dunk highlights, etc?

Back
Top Bottom