**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Hell of a comeback by the U.S., though as I previously mentioned would have loved to see Uruguay eliminate Honduras.

Costa Rica won't be no push over for Uruguay. Can't wait.

3191590063_868ed76aee_m.jpg

GOD I LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!
NT if your team is not in the world cup support a fellow NTERSS!!!!!

HONDURAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to honduras and mexico. once it comes to world cup i root for all concacaf teams. good luck and see yal in SA.

Originally Posted by nightruans

3191590063_868ed76aee_m.jpg

GOD I LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!
NT if your team is not in the world cup support a fellow NTERSS!!!!!

HONDURAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
Congrats to all three teams

que cagada monumental de los ticos...WOW....I couldnt believe it when my dad told me the US tied.
Props to the catrachos for geting the W in ES...and to think halfway into the hex, CR looked like an absolute LOCK for a WC birth

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Gooch has torn patella...3-4 months
That sucks because he is not getting playing time already, when he comes back he will not be in form and won't be in game form.

well, that's true.. but 4 months only puts us in March til he can come back... that gives him til June to get "in form"... it'snot what you want, but it's better than say, Charlie Davies situation... and it could've been worse if he blew out his ACL, which would be about a yearrecovery.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Just got back from the game! USA!USA!USA! and Honduras!!!!!!!!!!!! yea boy!!!!!!! heres a vid of the goal to tie the game..lol

View My Video

dope vid
pimp.gif

damn yal we gota wait til december now to find out who we're going to play. can't wait!

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Gooch has torn patella...3-4 months
That sucks because he is not getting playing time already, when he comes back he will not be in form and won't be in game form.
well, that's true.. but 4 months only puts us in March til he can come back... that gives him til June to get "in form"... it's not what you want, but it's better than say, Charlie Davies situation... and it could've been worse if he blew out his ACL, which would be about a year recovery.

if he gets loaned out he will be fine.. at first i thought he broke his ankle, and on the replay i thought he dislocated his knee..he should be good to go.

Futbol is a beautiful game. I only hope that my non Spanish speaking brothers of Niketalk can understand the utter joy and expression of these Hondurans...Youcan hear the tears in their voices
pimp.gif

got chills listening to the honduran broadcast of bornsteins goal..thats what its all about right there

i feel bad for the Ticos though, to be so close...Uruguay is an extremely tough draw for them

DAMN great point for US. To watch something like that happen live is such an indescribable feeling. Congrats to the teams that qualified. Pavon'smonumental miss at the weekend didn't look so bad last night.

The group finished like it should have.

USA... USA.. USA!!!!

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Futbol is a beautiful game. I only hope that my non Spanish speaking brothers of Niketalk can understand the utter joy and expression of these Hondurans...You can hear the tears in their voices
pimp.gif
You can definitely hear it in their voices, gives me chills.

I would love to see this line up for our friendly next month..

------------------Jozy

------------------Bradley
Landon--------------------------Dempsey
------------------Torres
------------------Jones/Clark
Bornstein/Castillo---Bocanegra--Demerit/Orozco---Spector

depending on who is healthy or not..

Back
Top Bottom