Official Cowboys VS. Bucs Post...

Damn...that blitz burned them

Ronde shuttin everybody down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

No prob. Im trying to see if I can set !%@! up so I stream the games myself. Only problem is I dont know how beneficial it will be since I dont have the ticket. But Im getting the game in my area and some of yall aint so I guess it woould be beneficial at times.
I can't speak for everyone but a stream would be very beneficial for me.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

No prob. Im trying to see if I can set !%@! up so I stream the games myself. Only problem is I dont know how beneficial it will be since I dont have the ticket. But Im getting the game in my area and some of yall aint so I guess it woould be beneficial at times.
I can't speak for everyone but a stream would be very beneficial for me.

Same here.

I dont understand...our run D was NEVER a problem before. It was always our pass defense.

Do we miss Roy?

Yes we do ive been saying this for the longest he was like another backer yes he sucked at pass D but even when he was hurt last season we started to getgashed...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

That really wasn't that bad of a throw; Ward completely mistimed his 11-inch jump.
laugh.gif
It sailed a little bit, but it ain't like it wasn't catchable...

Tony gotta lead a receiver at some point today... He's missed more than a few throws because he threw balls behind guys... Bennett, Crayton, now Roy...

Flozell expands his penalty calling repertoire beyond false starts.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Then they throw that #+*+ on 3rd&20...
smh.gif

Jesus Christ Flozell you stupid +#%*...

Back
Top Bottom