Official Cowboys VS. Bucs Post...

Cowboys are gonna have to get some push at the line at some point in this game to get stops...

Tampa's offensive line is shutting them down.

Leftwich has all day to throw...where is this vaunted pass rush?

The defensive line is getting worn out. Look at the holes the Bucs have when they run
sick.gif

I love watching Byron throw.
laugh.gif

It's like he's grabbing newspapers out of his satchel on the windup and then firing them at front doors.
laugh.gif

Ward embarrassing Mike Jenkins for the 2nd year in a row. Jenkins needs to stay at home in Florida when this one is done

Why are they back to playin the corners soft away from the line like they did early last season?
But yea, Dirk is right TB's OL is playing great today.
They got Byron crushed a couple times that drive, Cowboys were just a half step or two slow...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I love watching Byron throw.
laugh.gif

It's like he's grabbing newspapers out of his satchel on the windup and then firing them at front doors.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

But yea, Dirk is right TB's OL is playing great today.

WINSLOW
roll.gif

I don't know if it's the heat or not but our pass rush has been terrible all day....

Originally Posted by S4L3

I don't know if it's the heat or not but our pass rush has been terrible all day....
Getting no push at the line at all... They finally got a Leftwich on that last drive, but they were a step late still... They hadn't touchedhim all day before that drive...

Crayton...
pimp.gif

Jason Garrett ain't lettin off the gas...

Sabby is HORRIBLE. My god. Tanard cant get back quick enough.

Please put Phillips back at Safety when Tanard gets back

No T.O.? Romo sets a new career high on only 16 completions.

Yeah, I think we'll be just fine...

Back
Top Bottom