Official Cowboys VS. Bucs Post...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Why are they back to playin the corners soft away from the line like they did early last season?
But yea, Dirk is right TB's OL is playing great today.
They got Byron crushed a couple times that drive, Cowboys were just a half step or two slow...

Yea they've been on the field a lot, it was bound to happen eventually.

Originally Posted by S4L3

No T.O.? Romo sets a new career high on only 16 completions.

Yeah, I think we'll be just fine...

yea he lookin good here in the 2nd half. has he ever aired it out over say 45 yards tho. Not since the preseason (and that might be me confusing TO and theEagles) have i seen Romo complete the long ball.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Yeah Im not sold on our offense yet. Not until we play Philly...
The Giants next week?

What's that, the Sunday night game? I'm definitely out in the city with my Romo jersey next Sunday
laugh.gif

Passing game is fun and all but being dominant on the ground wins in December and in the playoffs. I want to see a game where they just pound the ball andcontrol the clock. The aerial assault will eventually be contained as defenses get better but if you can run the ball, you will be hard to stop all year round.

Why do these corners all look like they're confused when they line up on the ball? Jenks and Scandrick both have been running around trying to figure outwhere they're supposed to be...

It's Week 1 on the road, but right now I'm more worried about the defense not getting any pressure and the two young corners constantly looking lost orconfused...

Originally Posted by HighRep87

not impressive but a win is a win
Co-sign. Didn't think our offense would be that stellar Though. I'll be more impressed next week when we get that W, on sunday nightPrimeTime vs G-Men.

Jacobs and That D Line
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by HighRep87

not impressive but a win is a win
Co-sign. Didn't think our offense would be that stellar Though. I'll be more impressed next week when we get that W, on sunday night PrimeTime vs G-Men.

Jacobs and That D Line
sick.gif
sick.gif
yea we need some work to handle that
ohwell.gif

i hope ross and dockery are still hurt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

No T.O.? Romo sets a new career high on only 16 completions.
they played one of the most talent deficient teams in the league....its the bucs.

Lets not get carried away. Byron is a tough talented QB. Cadilac? Guess he's just trash after his injuries. Winslow is a talented TE. I don't need tocontinue. Are they a top tier team? No! But they are def not as bad as your statement makes them.

Why do these corners all look like they're confused when they line up on the ball? Jenks and Scandrick both have been running around trying to figure out where they're supposed to be...

It's Week 1 on the road, but right now I'm more worried about the defense not getting any pressure and the two young corners constantly looking lost or confused...
As average as they looked today, Tampa's coverage was 100000x worse.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Why do these corners all look like they're confused when they line up on the ball? Jenks and Scandrick both have been running around trying to figure out where they're supposed to be...

It's Week 1 on the road, but right now I'm more worried about the defense not getting any pressure and the two young corners constantly looking lost or confused...
As average as they looked today, Tampa's coverage was 100000x worse.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, Tampa looked awful in coverage too...

Wade gotta stop playin that soft zone $+%%%$*!... They played so much better last year when they were closer to the line...

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Yeah Im not sold on our offense yet. Not until we play Philly...
The Giants next week?
I didnt mention them only because I havent seen them play yet. I saw the Eagles give the Panthers fits.

Good win, but we still have a long way to go.

The "Romo friendly" offense started off slow but picked it up during the course of the game. Hopefully we can build on that for the rest of theseason. We need to get Martellus more involved in the offense he and Roy should be filthy in goaline packages.

Our defense really needs to pick it up. Our pass rush seemed a half second slow all game, and our pass coverage was
sick.gif
, but a win is a win.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ Romo's numbers...

Good win for my Boys, but as mentioned plenty of times we have a lot to work on.

Back
Top Bottom