Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

Originally Posted by HighRep87

PLEASE DONE TELL ME THE ******** GAME IS GOING TO SCREW ME OVER!!!! LIVING IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA FTL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you get Fox 43? If so, go here

http://www.fox43tv.com/dp...cheduling_200812222137460

They are basically taking a vote on what the fans want. Either the Cowboys vs Eagles or Skins vs 49ers. If you vote, they will decide on what game they willchoose. I voted for you and chose the Cowboys. You should do the same.

So far Dallas is winning 55% to 45% so more than likely they'll air the game for you.

Of course if Fox43 isn't your station, you might very well be screwed

i need philly to win and Oakland to WIN!!!!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!! and RAAAAAAAAAIDAAAAAAZ!!!!!!!!!!

smh.gif
Thanks to that fluke blockedfield goal by the Bears we are in a huge hole now
mad.gif
. We need torely on the Texans and Raiders to win plus win our game as well. I do see us beating Dallas but I don't think any of those teams are gonna help us out.Oakland has to travel west to east and play a 1:00 game? They're pretty much done unless Garcia tries to test Nnamdi. That tie against the Bengals f**kedus over.
sick.gif

so by the time our game is played the eagles will know they cant make the playoffs ... thats good ... but damn even if we win i dont see romo goin down to thechi and takin a playoff game ... but then again he did crush their *!@ last time he was down there so who knows ...

i still dont think we have a chance in hell ... its sad that even though the eagles probably wont have a shot at the playoffs, their "drive to keep us outof the playoffs" will be stronger than our "drive to make it to the playoffs" ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

so by the time our game is played the eagles will know they cant make the playoffs ... thats good ... but damn even if we win i dont see romo goin down to the chi and takin a playoff game ... but then again he did crush their *!@ last time he was down there so who knows ...

i still dont think we have a chance in hell ... its sad that even though the eagles probably wont have a shot at the playoffs, their "drive to keep us out of the playoffs" will be stronger than our "drive to make it to the playoffs" ...
cosign. It really sucks that the only player that legitimately cares is Owens. But whenever he shows that he cares, people interpret it was"hes blowing up." But yet, if a player smiles after a turnover, people say "he doesnt care." Im sorry but there is no snow balls chance inHELL that Dallas wins this Sunday. After watching Romo's press conference I am convinced home boy is striaght with with his blonde +*#+$ and his 67.5 mill.I blame Wade as Romo has taken on the same personality as him. He doesnt care when he loses, and whenever people ask him questions about what he could havedone better, all he does is say "Well (insert QB) had problems against that defense also, so give them credit." Like no body gives a !%+! aboutothers qbs you dumb bastard.

Thats why I respect Mcnabb. Even though he always says "We should have won that game", he doesn't seem to undermine his own ability. It comes offas being cocky but I look at it as confidence. How do you just accept the fact that you're not good enough to play certain defenses because other QBs hadtrouble too? Thats some %!%%$@$@.

Im not looking forward to a damn thing. Ill watch the game but I'm mentally prepped for a blow out by the Eagles
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

PLEASE DONE TELL ME THE ******** GAME IS GOING TO SCREW ME OVER!!!! LIVING IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA FTL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell you man, I live in Maryland.
smh.gif
+
laugh.gif
at Fox for thinking this is ******* country. I would bet my soul outside of Texas we have tohave the the most Cowboy fans not to mention other fanbases (Ravens, Raiders, Steelers, Giants, couple Eagles). You know a Ravens fan tried to to fight me oncebecause I asked if he liked the Skins'. Dude tried to fight me, he was so offended.
laugh.gif

Stupid ********.

No one likes

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

since Witten is missing the game. Cowboys lose in Philly and miss their shot in the playoffs. See Ya next year same time same channel...

Witten confirmed he's playing. Sorry to disappoint.

I've realized as long as Witten has a pulse he'll always play. Man played with broken jaw broken ribs dislocated shoulder and sprained ankle.

lol, as long as he has a "pulse". Ok, I take back what I said. The Cowboys may actually have a tiny chance on winning. Witten is a factor. Idon't see Tashard Choice running against the Eagles though. This will be a good game, hopefully. Eagles win though.

It took Eli Manning 3 years to win his first playoff game. And it took Peyton Manning 6 years.

This is Romo's third year.

And for the record, if Tashard can run all over the Giants, Ravens, and Steelers defenses, best believe he can run on the Eagles. Especially with the way theyblitz.

it's going to take a miracle to make the playoffs but i'm at the point where I'd rather have my miracle come in the form of Andy Reid's pinkslip

quick fact: he has the all time highest pass % of any coach in the history of the NFL
frown.gif

I'm hoping D-Marcus Ware can just beast out and get those last sacks for the record, if it comes to the point were all he needs is one more I expect McNoobto lay down and surrender the sack ala Brett Favre.

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

I'm hoping D-Marcus Ware can just beast out and get those last sacks for the record, if it comes to the point were all he needs is one more I expect McNoob to lay down and surrender the sack ala Brett Favre.

I'm pretty sure that won't happen... McNugget hates Dallas.

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

I'm hoping D-Marcus Ware can just beast out and get those last sacks for the record, if it comes to the point were all he needs is one more I expect McNoob to lay down and surrender the sack ala Brett Favre.

there is no way that would happen. Division rivals, the game actually meaning something...its the Cowboys v eagles
nerd.gif

WONT happen like that.

mark this down somewhere:

Raiders 24-Bucs 21
Giants 17-Vikings 10
Texans 24-Bears 20

And just because all of that went in our favor:
Cowboys 7-Eagles 3 with reggie brown running out of bounds at the 1 yard line as time expires.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

mark this down somewhere:

Raiders 24-Bucs 21
Giants 17-Vikings 10
Texans 24-Bears 20

And just because all of that went in our favor:
Cowboys 7-Eagles 3 with reggie brown running out of bounds at the 1 yard line as time expires.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom