Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Well ya'll stacked 8 up front so he aiin't do $*+! till the 2nd half.

Jacobs has always hated Dallas though.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Well ya'll stacked 8 up front so he aiin't do $*+! till the 2nd half.

Jacobs has always hated Dallas though.
just goes to show you that the old saying "run the ball and stop the run" doesnt mean #+%+ ... it never did and stats will prove it ...you have to not turn the ball over, convert 3rd downs (on O and D) and score in the red zone ... its a simple game ...

romo doesnt get that ...

Not only is Lilstar the whackest member on NT but I am ashamed that he is a fan of my team.
smh.gif

I'd rather have a NT summit with just me, OhSnaps, and THB, than to see LilStar post on NT. Real talk
sick.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Not only is Lilstar the whackest member on NT but I am ashamed that he is a fan of my team.
smh.gif

I'd rather have a NT summit with just me, OhSnaps, and THB, than to see LilStar post on NT. Real talk
sick.gif

-The Juice
pull your skirt down B ...

what wrong with what i say? you just mad cuz i call it like it is ... tell me one thing i said that is false ... dont worry, ill wait ... ... ... ... ... ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

just goes to show you that the old saying "run the ball and stop the run" doesnt mean #+%+ ... it never did and stats will prove it ... you have to not turn the ball over, convert 3rd downs (on O and D) and score in the red zone ... its a simple game ...

romo doesnt get that ...
Um... Running the ball and stopping the run are EXACTLY the reasons Dallas had a lead after 58 minutes of football despite 4 unforced turnovers...
grin.gif

Run the ball, stop the run, and don't give away points... The Cowboys did 2 of those 3 very, very well and the last one very, very poorly...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Um... Running the ball and stopping the run are EXACTLY the reasons Dallas had a lead after 58 minutes of football despite 4 unforced turnovers...
grin.gif

Run the ball, stop the run, and don't give away points... The Cowboys did 2 of those 3 very, very well and the last one very, very poorly...
we ran for 250+ yards and lost ... we stopped jacobs and bradshaw and lost ... yeah it was all well and good up until the last drive when we gotTORCHED, as we did all game ... im not saying it didnt work, but there comes a time when you have to strap down the pass and we did it not at all ...

you cant stack 8 in the box the ENTIRE GAME and be content with giving up big pass plays ... eli could have thrown to ANY receiver at ANY time and completed itas long as the pass was somewhere in the vicinity of the receiver ...

and if youre so comitted to the run, why let the turnover machine throw it at all? i guess i just have a different philosophy than most people ... if yourerunning it down their throat, run it down their throat some more ... dont give your wack ++% quarterback a chance to lose the game for you ...

and by the way, sure would like to see pacman in a uniform right about now ...

They play in the NFL and they play in the trenchs there aint gonna be nothing fair down there.

and jacobs got herbed the whole game.

felix had 1 bad fumble but he was chopping it up on O

Back
Top Bottom